Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I can’t eat or even drink anything other than water and occasional cup of tea in bed. But that said when I was younger and lived at home I probably ate all manner of things in bed. Kirsty hasn’t quite reached adulthood yet.
Exactly this. I find it odd because she must have lived away from home before if she was a rep and for most moving home would be a stop gap until you got your own place but doesn’t seem the case with her. I think she’s extremely comfortable at home!

Everyone is forgetting she had a cheeky little jam tart earlier too. How many syns in that? I cannot weight until weigh day for her. Take bets now? 1 stone gain (plus the other 1 she will hide) 😂
I don’t think she’ll go back to SW after all of this. She’s got a bit of a following and she’s obviously dabbling in calorie counting (not very well 😉). I think she’s trying to be a big influencer and make an income from that/may start a programme with the gym when she can go back.

She doesn’t have to do the zoom meetings with SW, she could just weigh herself every week and send to her consultant but she isn’t even doing that so 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why does she tag DR Alexander George on anything NHS related

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How come just under half an avacado was 7 syns on Saturday but is 3.5 syns today 🤔

Reactions: 4
Yesterday it was ‘3 but pro
She's very quiet 🤫 wonder will she take an insta break then come back following a new plan..
God help us. When she went shopping the other day she said she was doing meal planning for this week.

I can’t personally imagine eating halloumi without grilling it but fine if you do, there’s just no need to be so passive aggressive with the comment yes I’m weird I eat it like that it tastes nice both ways

Unlikeable Unlikeable Unlikeable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday it was ‘3 but pro

God help us. When she went shopping the other day she said she was doing meal planning for this week.

I can’t personally imagine eating halloumi without grilling it but fine if you do, there’s just no need to be so passive aggressive with the comment yes I’m weird I eat it like that it tastes nice both ways

Unlikeable Unlikeable Unlikeable
I've never tried it grilled or not but she has a talent for making me dislike foods I haven't tried 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Haha sounds like her sister CBA with her bullshit either 🤣🤣 I would be mortified if someone in my family called me out like that On a public forum. But i suppose thats what you get when you sell your soul to social media 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s spot on though. I think Kirsty thinks that within a few weeks everything will be back to normal and she will back out going to interviews. No chance.

Reactions: 7
I’m a recruiter. The job market is shite at minute and probably won’t get better till August/sept at least

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.