Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What.the.duck.

??

She's tagging Adele - a multi million £ artist - and basically warning her not to forget where she came from? Is this girl for real!?

I can't cope with her anymore!
I absolutely couldn’t believe that .. wtf!!!! She’s is so jealous!!!! Fancy giving someone a compliment & then saying something shady like that .. I doubt adele’s personality will change due to the weight loss when she’s always been successful no matter what .. but of projecting there I think !!!

Reactions: 5
Ill best honest I suspected you 😂
I haven’t got any email addresses left to make a new account 😂

I absolutely couldn’t believe that .. wtf!!!! She’s is so jealous!!!! Fancy giving someone a compliment & then saying something shady like that .. I doubt adele’s personality will change due to the weight loss when she’s always been successful no matter what .. but of projecting there I think !!!
That was major shade, writing it in a different colour text box as well. That is not #bekind

I love how proud she is of herself after cleaning her ROOM!!!!! 😂 When you've actually moved out, and have a whole house to clean and kids/partners washing to do, then you can be proud!! This girl needs a reality check!! The chocolate on the plate is something my 5 yr old would do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I love how proud she is of herself after cleaning her ROOM!!!!! 😂 When you've actually moved out, and have a whole house to clean and kids/partners washing to do, then you can be proud!! This girl needs a reality check!! The chocolate on the plate is something my 5 yr old would do 🤦🏻‍♀️
And how many weeks are we into lockdown now? Clearing out the wardrobes was something I did on one of the first days and they’ve since been rearranged a further 10 times at least 😂 I bet she doesn’t even help her mum with cleaning, I’m sure she would have mentioned if she had since she tells us everything else,

Reactions: 2
I've just watched her workout videos and afterwards found my fave was like this... 🤣
What were those squats!? Half bent over with her arms in the air 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
I've just watched her workout videos and afterwards found my fave was like this... 🤣
What were those squats!? Half bent over with her arms in the air 🤨
Exactly, if her form was correct as in back straight then her arms would have stayed where they should be in front of her chest and not raising in the air

Reactions: 1
HAHAHAHA who did this hands up and come and collect your medal 🏆

Grammar is obviously not something that’s taught in the Brit School
THIS WAS bleeping BRILLIANT.......DEFO DESERVES A MEDAL

• Haha
How come the pancakes are 6 syns today but we’re only 3 syns yesterday and look exactly the same? She’s making up these values as she goes along! Why on Earth not just cal count?! SW does not recommend using syns for shakes! They promote eating real FOOD!

Has anyone asked her why she hasn’t done the virtual SE groups on Zoom? Just wondered if they got abuse for asking
Her answer will be same as always not for me

HAHAHAHA who did this hands up and come and collect your medal 🏆

Grammar is obviously not something that’s taught in the Brit School
It was me 🤣
I’m not even sorry 😐
If you’re going to tag Adele at least get the grammar right hahaha.
She needs to learn for her job applications - “I would like to apply for the job because my mum told me I have to and YOUR breast implants are amazing”. Nooo nooo noooo.

It was me 🤣
I’m not even sorry 😐
She needs to learn for her job applications - “I would like to apply for the job because my mum told me I have to and YOUR breast implants are amazing”. Nooo nooo noooo.
Oh bollocks, that was the right your 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ruined! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to put her boobs away! Buy a bra that's more supportive and cover them up in front of your Dad ffs! Stop giggling about! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It was me 🤣
I’m not even sorry 😐

Oh bollocks, that was the right your 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ruined! Lol
Hahahaha Fail 😂 You still deserve your medal though 🏆

Trace looks proper fuming again.
KLD is such a cock block bet she keeps barging in there room at night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.