Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her sister has given her some AMAZING advice to be honest
Completely agree! And yet still Kirsty’s only concern is other people seeing what is being written. EVERYTHING is for show & unless she wakes up soon & makes some serious changes, she’s gonna wake up in her forties still doing exactly the same shite she’s doing now.... the sad thing is she has 20k+ followers and yet very few friends, she is seriously over invested in Instagram and it is giving her nothing back except a few high calorie freebies (ironically!) here & there.

Reactions: 6
Never looked at her Facebook before, until just now. OMG hilarious, the whole family are on public. Why do they post everything publicly and have no regard for their safety on the internet?? Kirsty posted her full date of birth on her stories the other day, she’s posted the name of her road, she’s posted a photo of the house with number 15 on the door, she posts videos of the road. Then we have selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie. What is wrong with them?? I’m completely anonymous online, my date of birth is 01.01.1901 - no one gets my personal information. Utterly bizarre.

They do a lot of walking at Royal Mail, there's no way Kirsty would consider that. 😂
Apologies in advance to anyone who doesn’t earn this much, but someone tried to persuade her by saying they know a postman who earns £1,800 AFTER TAX. That isn’t going to get her a house of her own in South London is it?! 🤣🤣

When she reads here and sees the convo with her sister has been posted I'd say she'll be fuming

Never looked at her Facebook before, until just now. OMG hilarious, the whole family are on public. Why do they post everything publicly and have no regard for their safety on the internet?? Kirsty posted her full date of birth on her stories the other day, she’s posted the name of her road, she’s posted a photo of the house with number 15 on the door, she posts videos of the road. Then we have selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie. What is wrong with them?? I’m completely anonymous online, my date of birth is 01.01.1901 - no one gets my personal information. Utterly bizarre.

Apologies in advance to anyone who doesn’t earn this much, but someone tried to persuade her by saying they know a postman who earns £1,800 AFTER TAX. That isn’t going to get her a house of her own in South London is it?! 🤣🤣

I don't have Facebook but tried googling and can't find her 😭

Last edited:
She's on her stories again with a picture of her dad in that hot tub saying he's 'handsome'..... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's on her stories again with a picture of her dad in that hot tub saying he's 'handsome'..... 🤢
That's just reminded me, in her stories the other day she said that one of her celeb crushes was Robert DeNiro... HOW many times has she compared her dad to Robert DeNiro?! So gross! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Very weird the way she speaks about her Dad and how he looks like Robert de Niro and she fancies Robert de Niro then saying her dad is handsome and always prancing around her garden in a bikini around him. Strange

• Sick
Reactions: 3
BE891FAD-F87D-4FA2-817F-2CF3CF7549C7.jpeg

Just stalked her Facebook after you lot mentioning it. She looks much slimmer here than she does now 🤔 I wish she’d just be honest about her weight loss/gain! If you’re going to document every part of your life on social media then surely you’d expect to be caught out for how you look!?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 123071
Just stalked her Facebook after you lot mentioning it. She looks much slimmer here than she does now 🤔 I wish she’d just be honest about her weight loss/gain! If you’re going to document every part of your life on social media then surely you’d expect to be caught out for how you look!?
the endless bikini pics on her Facebook are a joke my family would be like ok chill with bikini pics ffs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.