Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying her handsome Daddy 🤢🤢🤢 she definitely just wants sexual attention from any man with a pulse and a penis. Has anyone watched ‘Not another teen movie’ where the girl wants to duck her Brother? That’s her 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 123071
Just stalked her Facebook after you lot mentioning it. She looks much slimmer here than she does now 🤔 I wish she’d just be honest about her weight loss/gain! If you’re going to document every part of your life on social media then surely you’d expect to be caught out for how you look!?
Look at how much she is sucking in bloody hell 😂

• Haha
The mum and sister are completely public so you can see everything K writes on their walls etc. The sister has her kids plastered all over her wall. So strange. I thought everyone knew to keep themselves private on the internet. Jesus.
And putting where you work as well, stalkers dream

Reactions: 1
Shes done that thing where she bronzed her stomach on that bikini pic on Facebook trying to create abs

I told you guys on the last thread.....She fancies her dad I’m telling you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her breakfast 🤣🤣🤣 she really is like a child the more she spouts this be kind tit the more laughable she is.

Her breakfast 🤣🤣🤣 she really is like a child the more she spouts this be kind tit the more laughable she is.
Excuse me she's a bleeping lovely person from South Landan bruv 😂

Seriously that breakfast was a desert. I don't understand this Protein everything business, I'm not a gym bunny. My granda had a 6 pack and I'm certain he never added protein to anything in his life!!!! I asked a friend who's a PT about this because I found it so bleeping confusing, led to a long explanation about protein and the bottom line being no of course she doesn't bleeping need it. She isn't doing enough to need it, isn't lifting heavy enough for it to work. Her daily calories are way more than she needs as it is without adding that stuff too.

Sorry rant over but if like me anyone is clueless about the protein obsession it might help 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Some one posted that her and all her family have open FB well her mum deffo isn’t being kind calling out people left right and centre perhaps she needs to have a little chat with Trace

Excuse me she's a bleeping lovely person from South Landan bruv 😂

Seriously that breakfast was a desert. I don't understand this Protein everything business, I'm not a gym bunny. My granda had a 6 pack and I'm certain he never added protein to anything in his life!!!! I asked a friend who's a PT about this because I found it so bleeping confusing, led to a long explanation about protein and the bottom line being no of course she doesn't bleeping need it. She isn't doing enough to need it, isn't lifting heavy enough for it to work. Her daily calories are way more than she needs as it is without adding that stuff too.

Sorry rant over but if like me anyone is clueless about the protein obsession it might help 😂😂😂😂
It’s true, I’m not a professional but used to be obsessed with fitness and nutrition so I’ve read loads over the years and she doesn’t need it at all the one she uses is also very high in sugar her macros are totally out of whack.

I assumed that breakfast was leftover cake from the other day as the cake was as flat as a pancake. Then I had a word with myself because as if there would be leftover cake 3 days later.

• Haha
She thinks she looks bleeping cute today where’s she going with those pigtails to sit on daddies lap? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why has she posted all of those workout videos? There cannot be anyone watching her thinking, my god you are amazing, please show me how you do it. She doesn't really have great form in any of the videos and that resistance band around her knees.... Looks painful and ready to snap

Why has she posted all of those workout videos? There cannot be anyone watching her thinking, my god you are amazing, please show me how you do it. She doesn't really have great form in any of the videos and that resistance band around her knees.... Looks painful and ready to snap
More of a this is how you do not do any exercises.
She would be better off doing an online class, stop filming herself & perfect her technique

Reactions: 1
OK that workout as per has infuriated me. Standing glute kickbacks is a small movement standing up with back straight not bending over and kicking back as far and you can go, if you’re going to do it like that the band should be round the thighs and it’s actually quite hard if you’re using a heavy enough band the way she’s kicking looks far too easy. And the hip thust are absolutely bleeping pointless.
BUT when she gets back in the gym your going to see a different side to her. Can’t wait.

Oh and the kettlebell should also be held close to your chest and up the other way around to feel the benefit of the weight for squats (again i’m not a professional but common sense says if you’re going to do a workout at least learn proper form easy enough to find online)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.