Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surprise surprise sheā€™s deleted this comment now, she seeā€™s every bit of advice as criticism...actually looks like this follower was genuinely trying to help her.
What was the comment, I missed it

Reactions: 1
Oh no, Iā€™ve cut my finger!! What shall I do?! I know, Iā€™ll film myself talking to my 20,000 followers (strangers) and bots šŸ¤– because Iā€™m a 32 year old CHILD.

Reactions: 2
Also earlier she had pyjamas on, she's cut her finger and now naked? Sucking her thumb, desperate as usual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh no, Iā€™ve cut my finger!! What shall I do?! I know, Iā€™ll film myself talking to my 20,000 followers (strangers) and bots šŸ¤– because Iā€™m a 32 year old CHILD.
It clearly wasnā€™t even bleeding or deep. If you slice your finger it normally bleeds for AGES and you have to wear a plaster. She is the biggest (in every sense of the word) child Iā€™ve ever come across. So dramatic and baby like šŸ„±

Also earlier she had pyjamas on, she's cut her finger and now naked? Sucking her thumb, desperate as usual.
What grown woman lays about naked at her mum and dads house? She probs lays there naked hoping her dad or random Uncle she fancies will ā€˜accidentallyā€™ walk in to her bedroom

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A little bit of honesty on her stories this morning .... ā€œwalk/jogā€ ...... more of a walk of course, a slow one, but of course what she should have said was ā€œwalk/jog/film myself talking inane nonsense into my phone to post publicly on the internetā€, because thatā€™s what sheā€™s actually going to do šŸ¤—

A little bit of honesty on her stories this morning .... ā€œwalk/jogā€ ...... more of a walk of course, a slow one, but of course what she should have said was ā€œwalk/jog/film myself talking inane nonsense into my phone to post publicly on the internetā€, because thatā€™s what sheā€™s actually going to do šŸ¤—
Don't forget the protein pancakes too.... Because girlscanlift and she needs all the protein to "lift" (aka prance around the garage) with that 6kg weight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So did she go down to make her cuppa tea with her swinging tits out? Even if she did put a dressing gown or something on why film yourself with your top off covering up with only a duvet silly tart. Such an attention seeker.

And she said if she had the rice cake thing she would have gone over syns by 3 or whatever it was so she is counting syns and maxing them out daily then šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Someone tell her this is not a ā€˜niceā€™ big bum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So did she go down to make her cuppa tea with her swinging tits out? Even if she did put a dressing gown or something on why film yourself with your top off covering up with only a duvet silly tart. Such an attention seeker.

And she said if she had the rice cake thing she would have gone over syns by 3 or whatever it was so she is counting syns and maxing them out daily then šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Her breakfast, not counting any syns for the writing in the choc sauce cos she didn't eat it šŸ˜‚ right yea.... No its not a nice bum šŸ˜’

How come the pancakes are 6 syns today but weā€™re only 3 syns yesterday and look exactly the same? Sheā€™s making up these values as she goes along! Why on Earth not just cal count?! SW does not recommend using syns for shakes! They promote eating real FOOD!

Has anyone asked her why she hasnā€™t done the virtual SE groups on Zoom? Just wondered if they got abuse for asking

Reactions: 4
How come the pancakes are 6 syns today but weā€™re only 3 syns yesterday and look exactly the same? Sheā€™s making up these values as she goes along! Why on Earth not just cal count?! SW does not recommend using syns for shakes! They promote eating real FOOD!

Has anyone asked her why she hasnā€™t done the virtual SE groups on Zoom? Just wondered if they got abuse for asking
She said in a story a few weeks back "I'm not doing Zoom, I don't like it and I don't want to so I'm just not doing it!" Okay then, child šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she wants an office job but she doesnā€™t like conference calls? And she doesnā€™t mind talking into her phone normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she wants an office job but she doesnā€™t like conference calls? And she doesnā€™t mind talking into her phone normally.
I wouldn't hire her. The thoughts of her being in an office with you all day..

I really get sick of the videos of her on tht vibrating thing with a close up of her arse jiggling .. nobody wants to see it !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What.the.duck.

??

She's tagging Adele - a multi million Ā£ artist - and basically warning her not to forget where she came from? Is this girl for real!?

I can't cope with her anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What.the.duck.

??

She's tagging Adele - a multi million Ā£ artist - and basically warning her not to forget where she came from? Is this girl for real!?

I can't cope with her anymore!
Adele exercised and probably stuck to a healthy eating diet, and oh shock! Wasn't on social media all the time so had time to stick to it.

Don't forget where you came from, jealously is such an ugly trait Kirsty. Just because she lost weight in a year and it's taken you 4 years. Practice what you preach, it's her journey!! Yawn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.