Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree there

I don't understand today's lunch though????

Pasta and Chips.......Surely shes having too many carbs? However she only had 2.5 syns for mayo

What a joke of a diet shes on

Shes a joke
I think she forgets calories exist and its only “syns” that matter but seeing as there’s no doubt she goes over on them as well it’s all pointless

Reactions: 1
Says in a video she doesn’t like to ‘double carb’ on the same day... posts a picture on her grid shortly after of a plate with pasta and chips on it.

Honestly she’s the gift that gives and gives!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck eats pasta and chips!!
I think on her stories earlier she was meant to say she likes doubling up, although she said opposite but this 😳

I agree there

Pasta and Chips.......Surely shes having too many carbs? However she only had 2.5 syns for mayo

Shes a joke
Did she not literally only say today she doesn't like having carbs twice in the one day???

With slimming world pasta and home made potatoes like wedges or chips are free but it's meant to be a third of your plate veggies, third protein and third carbs I think? Something similar if not. Years since I tried it but at least I'm honest 😂 sitting here eating chocolates rolling my eyes at her baking story, she could have sprayed the tray or used cases

Says in a video she doesn’t like to ‘double carb’ on the same day... posts a picture on her grid shortly after of a plate with pasta and chips on it.

Honestly she’s the gift that gives and gives!
Who the duck eats pasta and chips!!
I think on her stories earlier she was meant to say she likes doubling up, although she said opposite but this 😳

Sorry lads these hadn't loaded when I typed mine ❤

Reactions: 2
I agree there

Shes a joke
Well that's definitely not sw friendly 🤣 as the post above says, it's meant to be 1/3 veg 1/3 carbs 1/3 protein. And those definitely aren't sw chips.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't like to have double carbs, So has pasta, chippy chips and planning on having rice for tea 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck. She eats like a child. A very strange child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe she’s in her 30s, she’s a child. She can’t be bothered to get a job and even help out in the supermarkets. Her food is terrible and she clearly can’t even cook, despite having all that time to learn. Her attitude to life is so poor and you can absolutely tell she’s one of those women who preach about being kind and nice but is absolutely horrible. She can say that people on tattle have no life etc but I’m younger than her, have a full time job, pay all my rent and bills by myself and I still have to go to work during this pandemic because I’m a key worker. She has absolutely no shame and it’s embarrassing. Why she has to film everything all the time is beyond me, her family clearly don’t like being filmed and they think it’s sad and she constantly needs validation by the million selfies she posts a day that no one needs, we’ve all seen them before. She’s obsessed with telling people she has big boobs because she clearly thinks that alone will make her attractive to men, not realising her piss poor personality is enough to put anyone off. She’s a liar, a fake and desperate for approval, it’s sad. And it’s misleading to the people that follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe she’s in her 30s, she’s a child. She can’t be bothered to get a job and even help out in the supermarkets. Her food is terrible and she clearly can’t even cook, despite having all that time to learn. Her attitude to life is so poor and you can absolutely tell she’s one of those women who preach about being kind and nice but is absolutely horrible. She can say that people on tattle have no life etc but I’m younger than her, have a full time job, pay all my rent and bills by myself and I still have to go to work during this pandemic because I’m a key worker. She has absolutely no shame and it’s embarrassing. Why she has to film everything all the time is beyond me, her family clearly don’t like being filmed and they think it’s sad and she constantly needs validation by the million selfies she posts a day that no one needs, we’ve all seen them before. She’s obsessed with telling people she has big boobs because she clearly thinks that alone will make her attractive to men, not realising her piss poor personality is enough to put anyone off. She’s a liar, a fake and desperate for approval, it’s sad. And it’s misleading to the people that follow her.
Bang on. Most blokes would be put off by her stinking attitude and lack of ambition/success than the fact she’s a big girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her lunch was just redic!!!! Her face is starting to look more and more bloated! She looks so hard faced just like her mother!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's funny is about 5-6 years ago she worked in the sainsburys round the corner from where I used to live and I remember because I saw her one evening. She's done it before so why not help now? Oh that's right.. its because she's lazy!

Reactions: 8
Love the skin YOUR in everyone! 🙄

TBH I think most weight loss accounts are attention whores looking for an excuse to post photos of themselves for validation mainly in underwear or skimpy clothing.
I genuinely think they have mental health issues. I don’t think narcissism at this level is normal is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too busy sun bathing And posting “workout” videos to bother getting a job 😂 she literally is a waste of air, @Its_Me you’re spot on, she has no ambition past a few freebies and instafame. She’s desperate to be a thinspiration but can’t even commit to that so she posts about her body confidence (READ accepting she’s a bloater) and going at her own pace - that’d be backwards then 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Funny thing is, why bother stating what’s speed free food and that the mayo is 2.5 syns on her lunch post, when that is absolutely an off plan meal by sticking those chips on that plate....did she weigh them out? Because I have before just to see how many ‘syns’ it was when I was following sw, and I can tell you now that chip shop chips are very high in syns, and even though she may think it’s only a small portion .... what’s on her plate is about 15 syns worth 🙀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.