Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask me a question.
Talk to me!

I just do not get it lol
WHY does a grown woman spend all day every day on Instagram?

nope haven’t had any reporters knocking on the door either yet
I think the reporters would have more of a story documenting this crazy woman - it’s comedy gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too busy sun bathing And posting “workout” videos to bother getting a job 😂 she literally is a waste of air, @Its_Me you’re spot on, she has no ambition past a few freebies and instafame. She’s desperate to be a thinspiration but can’t even commit to that so she posts about her body confidence (READ accepting she’s a bloater) and going at her own pace - that’d be backwards then 👍🏻
She should actually be ashamed of herself, this would've been an ideal opportunity when supermarkets/care services are crying out for people to 1) earn some money instead of sponging 2) give something back during a pandemic 3) help her CV for future prospects

She's a lazy big lump who's self obsessed! Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She should actually be ashamed of herself, this would've been an ideal opportunity when supermarkets/care services are crying out for people to 1) earn some money instead of sponging 2) give something back during a pandemic 3) help her CV for future prospects

She's a lazy big lump who's self obsessed! Disgusting!
Right, she could have used the opportunity when she was queuing at all of them in one day to hand in her CV. Think of the staff discount DairyLea, you know you want it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a story where a guy was made redundant as a pilot from British Airways but he decided to get stuck in, not wallow and became a Tesco food delivery driver during the pandemic. But *she* thinks she’s too good to work in a supermarket.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How tall is she?
I can’t stop watching that video of her squatting with the crate of water, her legs look so weird?

Another day has arrived. What does Kirsty do? Why of course she’s straight into The Gram posting ... again .... it’s Groundhog Day .... zzzzzzz

Reactions: 3
Every time she does the ask me a question she never answers any? It’s been deleted from her stories now. Guessing she either didn’t any or none were blowing smoke up her arse telling her amazing SHE is

Reactions: 3
4 muffins, a gallon of yogurt, strawberries and chocolate sauce. And that's just breakfast. Another reason she's the size of a house....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
4 muffins, a gallon of yogurt, strawberries and chocolate sauce. And that's just breakfast. Another reason she's the size of a house....
But it’s all “on plan” and “free food” according to Slimming World. 1,000 calories of “free food” 🧐🧐🧐🧐

I’ve had two weetabix and a banana and now I’m off out for a long walk. I don’t understand why these morons over complicate healthy living. Just watch your calories and move as much as possible.

Our grandparents’ generation weren’t giant porkers. Why? They ate simple food (because they didn’t have the choices we do, I know), but none of this whey protein, avocado 🥑 on sourdough etc ... toast, cup or tea and a 4 mile walk to work. Simples 🥳

*of

Footnote: I won’t be filming myself on said walk and posting it on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that's definitely not sw friendly 🤣 as the post above says, it's meant to be 1/3 veg 1/3 carbs 1/3 protein. And those definitely aren't sw chips.
She posted that these were chips from the chippy but she didn’t syn them .. pointless putting everything on your plate is free when you’ve got chippy chips

Reactions: 6
Every time she does the ask me a question she never answers any? It’s been deleted from her stories now. Guessing she either didn’t any or none were blowing smoke up her arse telling her amazing SHE is
People aren’t asking questions as she tells the world everything so we literally have no questions to ask

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.