Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times are we going to have to endure this April 2020 photo

Reactions: 4
She's going shopping with her Mum.. ehm? She stays in the same house as her Mum! Therefore doesn't need to go shopping and isn't following lockdown rules. I was at Tesco a few days ago and there were 2 girls in front of me, the man at the door told them only one of them was allowed in. Now, I know it's different if you have children so.. unless she's a 32yo child!? 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's going shopping with her Mum.. ehm? She stays in the same house as her Mum! Therefore doesn't need to go shopping and isn't following lockdown rules. I was at Tesco a few days ago and there were 2 girls in front of me, the man at the door told them only one of them was allowed in. Now, I know it's different if you have children so.. unless she's a 32yo child!? 🙄
Lots of people as in couples have told me that one was asked to wait outside while the other went in. They will most probably get two trolleys and pretend they don’t live together because let’s face it if you were working there you would suspect anyway that she’s a grown ass woman not someone living with their parent.

Reactions: 5
These comparison photos, she seems to put things over her waist so that it covers up her waist 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔. Surely that defeats the object

Reactions: 5
Lots of people as in couples have told me that one was asked to wait outside while the other went in. They will most probably get two trolleys and pretend they don’t live together because let’s face it if you were working there you would suspect anyway that she’s a grown ass woman not someone living with their parent.
Her Padre and brother did a shop a few days ago because she said she would have peace for 2hrs then they appeared home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only person I know that needs to collect essentials every other day! Probs because they DRANK all their essentials! No way they have to go shopping again with all there take aways and I am sorry but going to 3 different supermarkets??? Normally I get people like to shop around but surely with all the gobbing off she has been doing about staying indoors and they go to 3 different shops! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
It's only ever fat girls that post these type of quotes. Jealous hungry fuckers that they are

20200416_123651.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She doesn't live in a nice area, her parents do. I don't live in the most amazing area but I own my house and I'm married to my best friend. I don't live in my parents house, living off them and claiming that the house they own is mine. Goes on like she's 12..not shocking that she's single.

• Heart
  • Haha
and she tags red lips who I swear uses someone else photos that kind of transformation just isn’t normal 😂
Wow, I had to check this woman out and I see what you mean that’s a serious transformation you would never really believe that was the same woman but if you look at pics of her without make up she facially looks like the woman she was before.

Kirsty should take tips from her.

But sorry, real isn’t obese 😬

Reactions: 3
Those sweets prove that no one takes her seriously lol. Who would dream of sending a slimming girl ,who works out daily, a big box of tit 😂

• Haha
So she’s had a 30 minute work out, I wonder how much of it was on the vibroplate? She’s sweating because she is in a hot shed with a hoody on not because she has beasted a workout.
I can’t believe (well I can really) how hypocritical she is being with all of this stay at home tit when she & her mother have visited 3 separate supermarkets today. I would have more respect if she got off her fat arse & volunteered somewhere to help the less fortunate, my husband has been furloughed & is helping a nearby food bank as hates sitting at home idle (as well as decorating whilst he has a spare moment) & I’m dog walking for people who are self isolating.
She makes me so bloody mad she is a parody of a weight loss account & comes across of a right mare as well 🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
So she’s had a 30 minute work out, I wonder how much of it was on the vibroplate? She’s sweating because she is in a hot shed with a hoody on not because she has beasted a workout.
I can’t believe (well I can really) how hypocritical she is being with all of this stay at home tit when she & her mother have visited 3 separate supermarkets today. I would have more respect if she got off her fat arse & volunteered somewhere to help the less fortunate, my husband has been furloughed & is helping a nearby food bank as hates sitting at home idle (as well as decorating whilst he has a spare moment) & I’m dog walking for people who are self isolating.
She makes me so bloody mad she is a parody of a weight loss account & comes across of a right mare as well 🤬🤬
That's so good of you both, the best in people is really showing now. Princess comes from an affluent community so maybe there's no need😂🤥

Right so she's advertising snacks, the cals is per portion not per bag and she's making out like it's 4 syns for the bag not per portion????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.