Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JVC1982

Rest day doesn’t mean you do nothing you can still walk ffs! 10k steps daily should be achievable for a fit healthy adult muscles aching or not. God she’s insufferable.
Her rest day will consist of Wine (and whine), crisps, chocolate and probably chips too. Wait.....there will be a picture later lol

• Sick
Reactions: 1
In her defence (it kills me and already said it before) she did say the other day on her stories in not so many words that she’s not doing SW she’s just putting the syns for others.
I think it’s rubbish and makes a mockery of it. The halloumi for example, it’s a healthy A choice, so how much of it has she had to make it her A choice? Back in my box now, had to get it off my chest.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I really think she’s in denial a lot of the time...back on it tomo, as if that’s that first time she’s been off plan for a while and she’ll be straight back on it tomo...
She’s spent the past week off plan...no 🤷🏼‍♀️
The girl who doesn’t usually drink...but has polished off a few bottles of Prosecco and wine this past week...had the most fattening curry from the Indian, a few days ago and now chicken burger and nasty looking burnt chips from another takeaway...
Don’t be all preachy all the time...doing all the motivational Monday’s, transformation Tuesdays, the workout vids...
Just say yuno what...I can’t be arsed at the moment and want time off to do what ever I want because I wanna use this lockdown as an excuse to eat and drink what I what.
Nobody cares that you’re forcing that stone or 2 gain you’re obviously going to get after this lockdown...with the kind of eating and drinking she’s doing....just stop acting like you’re ‘smashing it’ - when In fact you’re off it atm 🤷🏼‍♀️
totally

Hdiidbein

I thought that picture of her stomach was totally unrealistic also, I thought the front facing photo did make it look quite flat but she has her arms held up and out which would elongate her stomach and make it look better. Her stomach looked much better than mine in that photo and I'm a size 16 which I personally don't think she is? Although who knows 🤨

JVC1982

She doesn't like the online workouts because it takes more effort than these low impact low weight workouts she’s used to. Exercise isn’t supposed to be comfortable. Walking really is great especially for the mind but you shouldn’t necessarily be counting it as your exercise (I know it’s difficult given current circumstances and it’s all a lot of people have for now) it should be an extra addition to a workout plan. She could walk in the morning and do a hitt workout in the afternoon, she has a garden and a garage plenty of space to do a variety of workouts!
Couldn't have put it any better 👏🏻

JVC1982

TBF she didn’t actually say the lunch was leftover from dinner she said it was what’s left in the fridge going out of date.

I really don’t have to question why she’s single. Or unemployed.
If you interviewed her for a job.......how long would it last???

JVC1982

Why the fucking fuck did she have a pad under her mat doing the hip trusts!??? If you’re doing them properly and not smashing your body back down on the ground from all 2 inches of height you lift yourself you shouldn’t need a pad.
I don't think she was even planking......there were body parts on the floor!!!!

• Sick

Anon247

That video could have been simplified to “ I prefer dare to PHD because they were stupid enough to send me free stuff when I spent months tagging PHD as much as I could and they didn’t take any notice of me “

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The account has 0 post 0 followers/following so she knew it was a ‘troll’ post