Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon247

With regards to her threats - if you're sending her abusive/threatening direct messages then perhaps you should rethink doing so. With regards to her threats about tracking IP addresses from this site - I'm pretty certain Tattle are bound by GDPR and wouldn't be at liberty to dish that information out willy-nilly. Surely, her solicitor friend would also be aware of this?!?!
tattle wouldn’t be able to hand over IP for a civil dispute but would have to if the Police asked for it

Reactions: 1

JVC1982

I’ve been lerking around here for months, created an account and still haven’t posted but, wow today. She’s been nominated for PRESS-UPS, but instead necks a BEER? Anyone else would’ve just either done assisted press-ups or another exercise. But not Kirsty she does something completely unrelated? I just can’t even 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
All the keep for shes been doing and promoting.....you would think she would do an press up....considering she doesn't drink much

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I don’t know why she doesn’t just do uptight rows rather than being bent over and lifting the weights up to her chest .. it’s too high & her elbows are out wide .. and squats with her chest nearly touching her knees.
She’s wearing th hoody to sweat so she can say she’s had a good work.. yet she used to go to th gym in just her sports bra ..

JVC1982

Not really, as bad as it sounds....her ex bloke was skinny when they met....he was tubby when the first finished. #Feeder

• Haha

JVC1982

That bread she had for breakfast isn’t HexB, it’s not a small loaf. She should have only had one slice.

Absolutely no difference in her comparison photo today. It’s just bizarre. See the comments? Your transformation is absolutely incredible! WHAT?!

And, why does she call everyone who doesn’t agree with her a hater? I don’t hate her, I just don’t understand why she is running a diet and fitness account when she is making zero progress. She should just change her profile to ALL ABOUT ME as that’s literally all it is about - me, me, me.

I would say all of this to her face. Kirsty love, when you literally post everything about your daily life online publicly, people are going to interact with you and ask you questions. Blocking them just shows you’re (note the grammar) an attention seeking narcissist desperately seeking praise and validation. Not hating, not a troll - this is MY OPINION.

I think she made progress at the start, she dropped a few stones, but she has most definitely packed a lot of that back on and has made ZERO progress in over 6 months, if not longer.
As horrible as it seems, as shes so bitchy and conniving , she only has 2 or 3 friends now. She has fuck all to do apart from be a 'influencer' which she isn't really one.

She did lose weight at the beginning, however she had (still has a lit of water weight) she was walking to work etc. Now she thinks she is too good cos she lost some weight, even though shes put some back on.

You would think she would realise, but she is thick

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
My arse anyone is asking her about how she's staying on plan during lockdown. Now don't get me wrong I've had a shit few days food wise but I'm not lying to followers being like "I inspire myself" mad bint

Sm90

Lol I find it all fascinating to be honest, I just don’t see how it can work (but I appreciate it has worked for many women when followed correctly) with the free carbs and being allowed all these extras. I guess it probably depends on what your diet was like beforehand as well and points towards making better choices.

Kirsty diet however just looks shite. And yes I would say there is a lot of weight in those legs.
It works because you're in a calorie deficit, although Slimming World don't like the word calories lol I've lost 5 stone following it. I'm under no illusion that it's because I was eating about 3/4000 calories a day and now even though I don't count calories, adding it all up would come to 1200/1500 a day roughly depending on what I have. So even if she was having big portions she'd be lucky to have about 2000 calories a day on SW which is good for her size. The diet works because 1/3, if not half of your plate should be filled with veg so you're filling up on those first before the carbs

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Is she on crack???

Kirsty we all know you read here so I'll spell it out for you. You sell yourself as a slimming account hence the constant food and work out posts. Don't then be surprised when someone asks a genuine question. You massive thick piece of shit

View attachment 116712
Was the drawing around the comment supposed to look like a dick pic or was that just luck 😂😂😂

And I bet she wayyy more curry than that....she only had a korma from Indian takeaway maybe 2 weeks ago today 🤔 and it was piled on the plate....she for sure has added more of that full of fat curry after that picture was taken 😂
I thought that .. if it was me I’d have a plate full & it wouldn’t look nice like that .. maybe that was seconds lol

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She's definitely over 16st so she'll get 20 syns per day. She's tall so I'd say about 18/19stone? Her syns can be used on whatever you like, be it chocolate or even sauces etc. 20 syns is 400 calories so it's not a lot and given everything else is a 'free' allowance she should lose more than she does. The thing is, if you count she makes it seem like she only has 15 syns a day, probably trying to fool us into thinking she's under 16 stone but she's only fooling herself. If she was only eating what she posted she'd be losing plenty of weight. According to her though she only has small losses and she's "absolutely fine with that" ehm no.. last year she lost 8lbs in a week. She just cba to follow the plan
I would put money on her being over 20 stone. I was 19 stone 4lbs last April. I am tall like her and broad and I looked a lot smaller than her. Her legs are absolutely massive so she’s carrying so much weight there.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Weird and creepy. She would do anything for attention.

Alsonanyone notice in that photo is ANOTHER glass of wine - She doesn't drink often though!.

Horrible Kirtsy facts....she kept sending photos of herself to my friend at work. Tbe only way they can be described is "Horrible axe wound"
My friend is married and asked her WTF you doing' she said "having fun"

Another guy, she hot his number from his sign written van and kept texting him.at night. Even though he asked her to stop as he has 3 kids and a wife. She told him to leave his wife as she could offer more. CRAZY WOMAN
She’s vile

Alwayspoor

Rank person. Her mum is wondering when she's going to move out! Wouldn't even let her have her moment without claiming a bit for herself....my nieces🙄

Anon247

Transformation Tuesday, the bikini bottoms transformed into higher waisted ones that’s all the difference I can see