Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh her latest post. It’s really not that near to where she lives, she has to make it all about her doesn’t she, can’t even give well wishes to the poor victims!! Bloody narcissist

All self, all about me me me

Stupid bleeping bleep!!

Ignorance at its finest , bleep bleep bleep

I’m actually surprised she didn’t mark herself as “ safe”

That’s how much of a bleeping bleep she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What the duck with those wedding videos, utter embarrassment, she really isn’t right in the head.

Reactions: 3
How many posts today? Too many 🤣

You can tell mummy and daddy Dowling have gone on holiday, poor Kirst has to watch old videos to pass her time away - BILLY NO MATES. No roast dinner either, with the fat removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a part of the small crappy titty committee after weight loss etc and I HATE when people flaunt them like she does, all for attention. It’s so much more attractive when it’s not in your face saggy Phil and grant Mitchell. And she definitely needs a proper bra fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am a part of the small crappy titty committee after weight loss etc and I HATE when people flaunt them like she does, all for attention. It’s so much more attractive when it’s not in your face saggy Phil and grant Mitchell. And she definitely needs a proper bra fitting
Let's not forget she is defying all that we know and her boobs keep growing though.

Haaaa 😂😂😂 small crappy titty committee 😂😂😂 so funny

Reactions: 1
Let's not forget she is defying all that we know and her boobs keep growing though.
I’m also part of this crew. Literally no boobs after loosing 10stone. But would 100% prefer it over those bags of fat on her chest. Made me feel sick how she kept rubbing them yesterday 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What the actual hell is that workout she’s doing on the TRX ropes? Is it for her arms? Her abs? I don’t get it, she’s just pulling herself up...

What the actual hell is that workout she’s doing on the TRX ropes? Is it for her arms? Her abs? I don’t get it, she’s just pulling herself up...
When I started with a PT he had me doing that for a couple of weeks then moved on to weights.

Her workouts are all over the place. She never mixes it up. Same tit every time. She thinks mixing it up is doing some cardio or swimming.

To get actual results she needs to be following an actual workout plan. With a split between upper/lower body. She does about 5 half arsed exercises every time. No plan, no progression. she has no job. So could be throwing herself into this. But no

Reactions: 3
When I started with a PT he had me doing that for a couple of weeks then moved on to weights.

Her workouts are all over the place. She never mixes it up. Same tit every time. She thinks mixing it up is doing some cardio or swimming.
what’s it for? Your arms I’m guessing as you couldn’t engage your core that way!

what’s it for? Your arms I’m guessing as you couldn’t engage your core that way!
You get many different exercises that you can do. Of course Kirsty is doing the most simple one which will be working her arms and back.
I only used them for a couple of weeks then moved on to lifting weights.

To get actual results she needs to be following an actual workout plan. With a split between upper/lower body. She does about 5 half arsed exercises every time. No plan, no progression. she has no job. So could be throwing herself into this. But no
Yeah she should be mixing it up. If I was her I would be working much harder and do legs one day and upper body the next. I do that and work much harder than her. I could not talk during my workouts.

Just catching up on today’s insta stories.
she didn’t sleep well last night, anything to do with the random 9pm red bull I wander!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m also part of this crew. Literally no boobs after loosing 10stone. But would 100% prefer it over those bags of fat on her chest. Made me feel sick how she kept rubbing them yesterday 🤢🤢
Mine aren't exactly small yet but I've gone from a 40H to 38DD after losing 5 stone but Kirsty is obviously immune to this 😂

The rubbing is awful, I can't cope with the desperation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.