Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha of course not ๐Ÿ‘€

I mean, she said her breasts had got bigger but clearly the measurements she's just written for show she forgot to factor that lie in.

Oops.

Reactions: 3
I am sorry but there is no way she has lost inches. What a bleeping joke!

She has gained weight but lost 6 inches. BULLSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daddy Dowling has dad dancing to a T tonight. Whilst Mummy is on the sofa with an empty glass. Meanwhile Kirsty is eating dry rice with deep fried seaweed. Happy Saturday evening ๐Ÿ•บ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said while showing her syn basket โ€œi have these in case I want something sweet but thatโ€™s very rareโ€ and then in the next few slides she shows treats of fruit pastilles and malteasers?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not to mention all the ice cream in the shopping basket as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said while showing her syn basket โ€œi have these in case I want something sweet but thatโ€™s very rareโ€ and then in the next few slides she shows treats of fruit pastilles and malteasers?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not to mention all the ice cream in the shopping basket as well!

Everything is rare for her....

Spots, alcohol, takeaways, sweet things...... two things that are so rare...

Losing weight and telling the truth ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it says a lot that she mentions her Instagram followers to her dad. As if it's something she focuses on and is a big part of her life. I think she needs to step away and have an actual life that's not down the Instagram camera.

Reactions: 2
And that TOTD about taking it slow on a Sunday and giving your soul a chance to catch up with your body.... Kirsty, mate, your soul has overlapped your body a dozen times, it doesn't need to catch up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

I even saw once she commented on one of his posts oh I love you I want to marry you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ
Is she 12? ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After seeing that comment, Iโ€™m starting to think sheโ€™s developmentally slow for her age. I would have written that tit to Gary Barlow when I was ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also she has posted that she is going to try not to eat until 2pm for lunch. Then makes a shake instead of bagel and eggs etc. She's definitely in a binge starve cycle. Why would you force yourself to not eat? Only time I've ever done that is when I'm visiting an all you can eat buffet so I want to be able to get my monies worth ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shes on slimming world. Apparently you can eat freely so why isn't she eating but is instead restricting food?

We know why, cos you're a secret binge eater who lies in her pit festering all day. If she doesn't eat sweet stuff why does she have baskets of it at home and also a basket full of it when shopping.

STOP bleeping LYING ALL THE TIME KIRSTY.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.