Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have a burger & chips for her sisters birthday? 🙄
Shes also had fruit - Carbs
Bagel - Carbs
Rice cakes - carbs
Roast veg - Carbs
Protein shakes - Carbs
Burger and fries - Carbs.

Calm the duck down Carbylea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m very surprised no one has mentioned her beautiful 🤢🤢 singing this morning. Her tits in my yellow dress. Swinging to the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After seeing that comment, I’m starting to think she’s developmentally slow for her age. I would have written that tit to Gary Barlow when I was ten.
I saw that too 🙈 I love you and want to marry you. WTF
Last week she said there was a man she liked but he was married, I thought maybe someone from the gym? Now I'm thinking it's Teddy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m very surprised no one has mentioned her beautiful 🤢🤢 singing this morning. Her tits in my yellow dress. Swinging to the floor
Can’t believe that was a bridesmaids dress. They all had different colours like rainbow!! Really? Not flattering at all 🙈

Why on earth is she sharing all the family videos. Who gives a tit!

I saw that too 🙈 I love you and want to marry you. WTF
Last week she said there was a man she liked but he was married, I thought maybe someone from the gym? Now I'm thinking it's Teddy 🤣🤣🤣
He might think that as well by the way he dodged her comment. 😂😂

What even is that comment?! Jesus Christ, I just want to show her how the world works 😂
And she wants to marry him! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I’ve just watched it- oh my days what the actual duck

Why does she always have to be so loud and centre of attention, I bet she suggested singing at her sisters wedding and she wasn’t asked

What an absolute cock womble

That dress... wow looks like they went and just grabbed one the day before, it’s not at all fitted well

Reactions: 3
This girl has got fuking issues!!!! Very said WOMAN who acts like a child and probably explains why she still lives at her parents and no man is interested!!

Would not be Sunday without pictures of Kirsty in her granny pants. Got to wear them to hold in that flat stomach she has 😂
Has to wear the gym leggings everywhere she goes to stop everything wobbling around.

I don’t see her posting comparison pics in her underwear 🤔

Attachments

Would not be Sunday without pictures of Kirsty in her granny pants. Got to wear them to hold in that flat stomach she has 😂
Has to wear the gym leggings everywhere she goes to stop everything wobbling around.

I don’t see her posting comparison pics in her underwear 🤔
I don't know who said it originally, but I can't look at these without thinking "chubby mound" - so thanks for that. 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't know who said it originally, but I can't look at these without thinking "chubby mound" - so thanks for that. 😂
That was in fact me 😂😂 and all I can see is chubby mound in every single underwear picture of hers. Oh and saggy tits 😝😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.