Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That grotty whale went for a walk and got into bed wearing the same hoody. She is such a weird woman!

Reactions: 2
She has been using her Nan's anniversary for content for weeks now. I skipped through her story there, i can't listen to her right now. Why does she bring her old lady handbag on a walk
WTF was that bag. Bit like the god awful sunglasses the other day. She looks like she did a massive shop in Primark about 10 years ago and hasn’t updated her wardrobe since. Maybe fashion isn’t her thing but she looks like a woman.

• Haha
I’ve had to comment on her post about people who drive Audi’s and look down on people not being essential. No doubt I’m going to be blocked but I’m a key worker and own an Audi. How dare she!!! Who the hell does she think she is?! She’s got all this spare time why doesn’t she sign up to the NHS volunteers army?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to comment on her post about people who drive Audi’s and look down on people not being essential. No doubt I’m going to be blocked but I’m a key worker and own an Audi. How dare she!!! Who the hell does she think she is?! She’s got all this spare time why doesn’t she sign up to the NHS volunteers army?
What a prat! My partner is a key worker and drives a Range Rover. What’s her point. She needs to keep her stupid opinions to herself brainless witch.

She’s removed the post now, did she block you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She really is a waste of oxygen!

Her Mum and Dad told her to apply for a job at Tesco. It is shocking she had to be told! She probably thinks she is too good for to work in Tesco!
Yet she puts up a post about looking down on people 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She really is a waste of oxygen!

Her Mum and Dad told her to apply for a job at Tesco. It is shocking she had to be told! She probably thinks she is too good for to work in Tesco!
Yet she puts up a post about looking down on people 😡
I was literally just coming to post this! She makes my blood boil

I seriously can’t believe how much she is whinging when there are people so much worse off then her, what a selfish twit 🤬🤬🤬

I can't watch her today, she instantly angers me.
Was she engaged before? Looks like it in the pic with her nan

She’s so bored
Out of desperation she’s been an applied for Tesco after being told to by mummy and daddy.
Why not apply to be an NHS volunteer why not use her insta platform to offer to run errands for local people that may need help.
No instead she’s just going to moan about how hard it is to stay in they go out for a 2 hr walk and pop into her nans 😬

She’s so bored
Out of desperation she’s been an applied for Tesco after being told to by mummy and daddy.
Why not apply to be an NHS volunteer why not use her insta platform to offer to run errands for local people that may need help.
No instead she’s just going to moan about how hard it is to stay in they go out for a 2 hr walk and pop into her nans 😬
No chance, because she is rotten selfish. Those shelf pickers she isn't keen on are the ones who enabled her to but the food she scoffed to get that size😂
I'll be amazed if she gets a receptionist job, her spelling and grammar are awful and that big vulgar mouth wouldn't appeal as the front of house

• Haha

Are people on the dole essential workers? Just like to know I’m keeping this steampig in the house eating shite all day

I’m really confused. Is Kirsty’s account supposed to be about SW/Gym/Fitness? Or is she now a bleeping spokesperson for the government!???? Just SHUT UP!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does she look like she's put on weight? Just every time she comes on I think her face looks more round? 🤔

I’m really confused. Is Kirsty’s account supposed to be about SW/Gym/Fitness? Or is she now a bleeping spokesperson for the government!???? Just SHUT UP!!!!!
A bit hypocritical of her after the Dowlings got together on mass on Sunday! 😡

She looks so big. Just goes to show that she works the camera angles in her pictures!

Last edited:
Amazing how much she can sweat from 20 mins in the garden but an hour in the gym in a hoody and she looks no different. She's definitely becoming more irritating with her PSAs. Like duck off Kirsty no-one really gives a tit about what you think of the situation from your bedroom in your parents house. bleeping clown that she is

Hey chicken curry looks like the most appetising thing she’s eaten or shown us in a longgggg time

See how she commented in her stories about only going out once a day now as ‘can’t go out twice coz people will tell on ya’ so she obviously wants to 🙄 then on next breath slagging Everyone off and lecturing people for being out! She’s a bleeping hypocrite- winds me up watching her! How come now she’s bleeping bored? She’s not worked for bleeping months anyway & sits in her bedroom all day everyday anyway! Annoying witch winds me up so much. Can’t believe she’s my age!! Oh my god. She is proper fuming too - temper temper never gonna get employed with that stinker of an attitude

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.