Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Kirsty does not want to work!
Kirsty’s sister tagged her in jobs at Royal Mail thinking it would suit her down to the ground with all the walking.
Lazy cow!
Good on her sister, she needs to hear the truth!!👏👏
I was wondering if her family condone her behaviour or if they find it as annoying as we all do... I’m sure they’d defend her to us “trolls” but some days it’s just an absolute cringefest and they must feel the same. If it were my sister shoving her camera in every family event & publicising to the world her Phone would get launched 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Looks like Kirsty does not want to work!
Kirsty’s sister tagged her in jobs at Royal Mail thinking it would suit her down to the ground with all the walking.
Lazy cow!
This is brilliant!!! So we aren’t the only ones who think this about her, her own family see it too. ‘It’s seriously pissing me off’ why would you respond like that on social media. Horrible lazy cow.

Don't mess with a Dowling 😬🤮

View attachment 101139
What a freak. Sure she said about 2 weeks ago it was star week?

Found it. 9h of March. So she has a 20 day cycle?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: “The Boris of Croydon has got us all howling, she’s out for a walk, don’t mess with a Dowling!”

Reactions: 24
I need a break from her going on & on about how bored she is & she knows everyone is miserable & it’s all so hard .. it’s really not that hard .. read .. garden .. work out .. tidy up .. least your safe
I think when she feels like this she should stay off Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope people call her out on her homophobia. “That sounds really gay” what a horrible person!!!!

I need a break from her going on & on about how bored she is & she knows everyone is miserable & it’s all so hard .. it’s really not that hard .. read .. garden .. work out .. tidy up .. least your safe
I think when she feels like this she should stay off Instagram
Exactly, it is hard to get used to when you have a routine of going to work etc and it’s horrible not being able to just go and do what want and see friends and family but she never used to do anything anyway and she didn’t work so what’s the difference? She’s a lazy witch who enjoys wallowing in her own self pity. She’s not likely to get a job now of the kind she wants (whatever that is) so why doesn’t she apply to one of the supermarkets or some of the work at the Hospital being built at the excel. All of which may not be the greatest of career moves to her but will certainly give her a sense of pride and something she can talk about in her interviews going forward ‘well during the pandemic I decided to use my time between jobs to support my country’ if I was interviewing someone for any position be it a cleaner or a top accountant they would definitely get brownie points from me it shows willing and empathy.

Reactions: 4
She'd rather lie in her bed, show her tits and have a pity party.. this should be a wake up call that her family don't want her hanging around

Her mate who is a nurse has told her a few th8ngs, oops drop her in it Kirsty 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.