Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels proud she walked 4.2 miles in an hour and 25 mins 🤣 😂
Ffs I walk that most days just for exercise 🤦🏼‍♀️
Although it takes me about 20 mins less 🤪 😂

Reactions: 2
When I go for a walk it's more of a restful exercise and she would rather go to the gym? Just shows how little effort she truly puts in in the gym. I would never say it's easier than a basic walk!

Reactions: 5
When I go for a walk it's more of a restful exercise and she would rather go to the gym? Just shows how little effort she truly puts in in the gym. I would never say it's easier than a basic walk!
Exactly....her stamina is shite for someone who goes gym multiple times a week ‘working out’

Reactions: 3
Her crazy Kirsty comment was interesting. I think it’s actually starting to make an appearance o_O

I can’t believe what I have just watched 🙈, it’s took her how long to walk just over 6k?!?

Reactions: 1
So she accepts that her gym workout is tit and she is unfit. A 30min walk shouldn't leave her out if breath!!! And that hill😂😂😂
She says listen to Boris....on the way back from a visit to her sister🤦‍♀️

So she accepts that her gym workout is tit and she is unfit. A 30min walk shouldn't leave her out if breath!!! And that hill😂😂😂
She says listen to Boris....on the way back from a visit to her sister🤦‍♀️
It’s one rule for the Dowlings and another for the rest of the UK population. Bunch of ignorant cunts!

She’s a dount just stay in yourself don’t go and visit your sister
Don’t encourage people to join you in the park I’m fully expecting Borris to say the country is going in to lock down with the exception of Kirstie she can just do what the f she likes

She definitely only does one set of the exercise she’s filming and then moves on. I’m convinced!
This!!!

Is the silly cow gonna listen now? Prob not and prob make it all about her.

BTW from me: Stay safe everyone, we will get through this and thank you to any of you working in the most important jobs xxx

Reactions: 9
That was the most out of breath I've ever ever seen her and it was actually quite good to see her actually 'working out' for ONCE! That's how she should be feeling after every workout!

I can't understand why sues complaining so much? She's always in the house anyway? I've been withdrawn from uni and placement for over a week now and until the foreseeable. I have stayed in and I'm not complaining. I'm definitely not used to being in. Suppose she just wants the drama ffs.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a moron, trying to make it all about her and how she’s going to go insane staying indoors when that’s literally all she ever did before anyway. And she’s so irritated about her interview being cancelled which would be fair enough in normal circumstances but nothing is normal right now so it would hardly come as a surprise! She wouldn’t be able to go out to work to a new job anyways 🤦🏻‍♀️

I might have to give her a miss for a few days because she’s absolutely infuriating me. She has absolutely no concern for anyone other than herself, it’s disgusting!

I agree with you all she’s not even irritatingly entertaining now just fully annoying I can’t even look at her.

Does she actually think she’s the only one going through this? I can’t cope. She’s a grown woman having to stay home. Think of ball of the parents, at home with young children who don’t understand why they arnt at school, why they can’t go to the park, why they can’t see nanny ext. she needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 5
Now, I don’t want to sound like a vile, insensitive person because loosing a loved one terrible for anyone. But does she go on about her Grandparents deaths a little bit too much? I’m not saying she shouldn’t be mourning them or ever forget them but do we need it thrust in our faces every day?

And yeh after saying I couldn’t look anymore, I looked, I had to.

Reactions: 9
Now, I don’t want to sound like a vile, insensitive person because loosing a loved one terrible for anyone. But does she go on about her Grandparents deaths a little bit too much? I’m not saying she shouldn’t be mourning them or ever forget them but do we need it thrust in our faces every day?

And yeh after saying I couldn’t look anymore, I looked, I had to.
She has been using her Nan's anniversary for content for weeks now. I skipped through her story there, i can't listen to her right now. Why does she bring her old lady handbag on a walk

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.