Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit hypocritical of her after the Dowlings got together on mass on Sunday! 😡

She looks so big. Just goes to show that she works the camera angles in her pictures!
I thought exactly the same....she looks a good few stone heavier in her videos she posted today compared to when she’s working the angles sat in bed 🙀🤯

Reactions: 1
This slob thanking the NHS, tagging stay home and then going to visit every family member and taking walks with her bleeping brother (at a snails pace of course) duck off Dairylea 🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
See how she commented in her stories about only going out once a day now as ‘can’t go out twice coz people will tell on ya’ so she obviously wants to 🙄 then on next breath slagging Everyone off and lecturing people for being out! She’s a bleeping hypocrite- winds me up watching her! How come now she’s bleeping bored? She’s not worked for bleeping months anyway & sits in her bedroom all day everyday anyway! Annoying witch winds me up so much. Can’t believe she’s my age!! Oh my god. She is proper fuming too - temper temper never gonna get employed with that stinker of an attitude
She ever went out twice though 🙄 why does she suddenly want to go out all the time when she spends 24/7 in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She is huge!!!!! She should rebrand herself as a photographer after this, she obviously has some skills😂
Her friend is 10 days into her illness and she's only finding out now, hardly besties if there hasn't even been a text 🙄

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion
Ass the size of millennium dome Droning on about stay at home

Reactions: 6
I love Russian twists, I normally have my feet elevated, but you know, old Kirsty prob knows best.. she goes to the gym 5x a week and drinks protein shakes.

Reactions: 3
Why on earth is she tagging Boris Johnson is a post on her stories about him having Corona Virus...I'm pretty sure he already knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate the way she’s CAPS in her captions. Highlights her crappy attitude.

On her stories who inspires her most and she chose Emily Walters one of instas other biggest idiots says it all about her really

Eight pics of her and her niece with stars across the little girls face....what's the point. She obviously just likes her own face in the pics!

Saturday Thought...
contradiction
Contradiction
Contradiction
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also, why block your face out & then post the bleeping hideous photo in your whopping clown pants anyway?

#bekindfuckoff

I've only just seen her tag someone stories from yesterday they just prove what a tragic life she's got. The only people she could think of tagging was her 1 friend, her mum and sister then the rest were fellow fat club accounts 🙄

Saturday Thought...
contradiction
Contradiction
Contradiction
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also, why block your face out & then post the bleeping hideous photo in your whopping clown pants anyway?

#bekindfuckoff
whopping clown pants ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.