Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and ETC ETC ETC....I prob eat double what she eats and I’m half her size 😂
What I mean was, I prob eat double what she says she eats and I was maybe a little hard on myself to say half her size. She looks super tall in some of her pics too?

Is it me or does her boxing vids piss anyone else off? She doesn't seem to hit them hard enough and why block your face after? She would be better off hitting the bag constantly for like a minute then have a 30 second rest and maybe do so again.. She's just half arsed when it comes to exercise
It looks pathetic just like the rest of the gym videos.

Reactions: 1
Even on the abductor she’s using piss poor weights. When will this girl ever actually do anything? Her legs are massive surely she has enough strength for higher weights!

That deadlift is not a deadlift, she’s just squatting with a bar?! Her form is so poor there’s little point in her even doing those workouts.

Also why is she doing ‘self assisted’ ab workouts?If she’s pulling herself up on the ropes then she’s not engaging her core at all so that’s more of an arm workout than it is abs! She needs to use her abdominal muscles to actually work them...

Reactions: 4
Will she duck off with the #strongnotskinny she’s taking what it means out of context and she’s far from bleeping skinny or strong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are her photos and videos such low quality? Her content just feels so dark and gloomy?

2 hours in the gym! Have they got a vending machine in there or something

• Haha
That deadlift is not a deadlift, she’s just squatting with a bar?! Her form is so poor there’s little point in her even doing those workouts.

Also why is she doing ‘self assisted’ ab workouts?If she’s pulling herself up on the ropes then she’s not engaging her core at all so that’s more of an arm workout than it is abs! She needs to use her abdominal muscles to actually work them...
why doesn’t she YouTube how to do a TRX squat....because u sure as duck am not meant to just pull yourself up and down using them with you’re body angled out like that 🤯 you’re ment to keep your body straight and in-line....bad enough to film yourself - but to film it doing it wrong...I hope the poor ppl that lick her arse aren’t following her for her gym tips Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why does she go to the gym at 5am out of choice?🥱😴
I was thinking why does she go to the gym so early when she’s not even working but logically I suppose it makes sense to get into the habit of it so when she is working she can go before work. However I’m not sure that is her reason....

I was thinking why does she go to the gym so early when she’s not even working but logically I suppose it makes sense to get into the habit of it so when she is working she can go before work. However I’m not sure that is her reason....
you’d think....but I’ve followed maybe a year or more...and whilst working I can’t remember her EVER going gym before work 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️
She always went after work that I can remember....so other than it looks like she watches her niece(s) some days...I dunno why anyone would be up at 5am in the freezing cold to workout when u could easily wait until 10am when most are at work and go workout to break the day up 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s probably a bloke she fancies that goes early that she’s trying to catch maybe 🤣

Reactions: 3
She probably wants to avoid being seen by other gym users or staff that may pull her up on tit technique. She's so used to blocking anyone that dares question or offer advice she'd just combust if it happened in real life 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.