Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s going to tell her it’s a clean and press in the video with the 25kg not a deadlift 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just walk for an hour a day, she’d prob burn more calories

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1.5lbs off 🙄 At this rate she'll have the hottest body in the nursing home 👵👵👵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1.5lbs off 🙄 At this rate she'll have the hottest body in the nursing home 👵👵👵
Yeah but everyBODY is different and loses at a different rate. 😂😂 1.5 off is a pretty crappy effort for how much she's at the gym. I lost the same this week at half her weight after having a tit lazy gym week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants a job so she can have a social life
When she had a job she never went out!!!!

She can’t want a job that much or she would take any job. I am pretty sure the job she went for was paying more than whatever she is getting now!

Reactions: 2
I hope she means that she removes the fat before she eats that bacon. Because the fat is not removed in that photo. And is that grease that the poor spinach is swimming in!?!

On another note...those jobs. Interviews weren't meant to be were they? Wouldn't the employers allocate you 45mins a day to take photos of yourself walking/laughing/thinking/posing/flashing your baps for the gram?

Reactions: 1
I’ve always cut the fat off before cooking bacon...defeats the object surely leaving it on to cook in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It looks so much better dark, she definitely suits it dark. What a waste of time and money at the salon getting that red done in the first place! Did she ever name the salon? What a terrible salon it must be if her mum can do a better job at home 😂

She even managed to make a pizza express pizza look like it was sent from hell for duck sake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor men of the area are about to have filthy mouth hollering at them. I really hope we get a mention in her drunken rant🤞

• Haha
I've just stumbled across an interview on This Morning with Katie Hopkins and some large Essex girl called Jay Cole accusing employers of being "fattist"
Her attitude reminds me so much of Kirsty. "I got sacked cos they accused me of being in KFC!"
Wonder what gave them that idea..🤭

Omg that posing photo- where she drinking wine- back street brawler? Punch holes in the door 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Classy back drop 🤣

• Haha
Omg that posing photo- where she drinking wine- back street brawler? Punch holes in the door 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Classy back drop 🤣
Omg!

“South London Mayytee....Braaaapp”

😳 cringing hell

I've just stumbled across an interview on This Morning with Katie Hopkins and some large Essex girl called Jay Cole accusing employers of being "fattist"
Her attitude reminds me so much of Kirsty. "I got sacked cos they accused me of being in KFC!"
Wonder what gave them that idea..🤭

Kirsty is never going back to work. She’s desperate for fame, her stab at singing and Brit school is evidence enough. That didn’t work out so she’s now trying the next big thing being an insta blagger,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.