Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
To be fair. Doesn't matter whether thin or fat with Carbylea. As soon as she opens her gob they will be put off.

Just seen her passive aggressiveness towards men just because someone fancied her friend and not her. Men are allowed choices Kirsty. Stop being forceful and big mouthed. They didn't fancy you and thats that. Stop kicking off about it. Maybe think about your attitude and demeanour and focus on improving those rather than blaming it on you being fat. Just because you're kicking off doesn't change a man's choices and preferences. Vile little girl. Grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Honestly Carbylea your fingers to the camera and flash of your saggy belly is hilarious. Just been catching up after taking my midwifery exams.

Honey I am not jealous and nor do I have nothing going on in my life. You're my wind down time.

I'm also in my 30s like you, I am in the process of saving for my own home and have nearly 20% depost, I have three kids who I am bringing up as a single mum, training to be a midwife and will be buying my home after preceptorship and earning min £30k a year doing what I love. No scratting for jobs like you are doing 🙃

I saw a baby being born today. It was absolutely amazing seeing the dad cry, he let me cut the cord as he cherished what I did for his wife. He said his daughters middle name would be my name. I made a difference today.

But I'm still here, you'd be surprised at the amount of professionals who seek this place to offload anon. We're not all losers with nothing to live for. We just chose a place like this to keep our anonymity to offload as we can't do it in real life like you do 'hun'

😁

• Heart

Imnotahero

Think I’m going to just retire from the thread .... I’ve actually ran out of things to say.....

Absolutely stunning 🙈😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
What exactly is the purpose of her account? How to eat crap (coz that’s all I see on her plate), drink loads of protein shakes, go to the gym everyday and gain a pound a week?

Looking through her feed she’s not all that inspirational with her poor form in the workout videos and the side by sides aren’t a true representation of any weight loss.

Also, she’s not ‘curvy’ as she describes herself, shes overweight. Sorry-I dont condone body shaming but I also don’t condone glamourising unhealthy lifestyles. And I don’t believe she loves herself as much as she claims to (which in itself a shame) hence the endless photos in underwear seeking likes and approval.

• Heart

NapQueen

After seeing that comment, I’m starting to think she’s developmentally slow for her age. I would have written that shit to Gary Barlow when I was ten.

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Seriously in that latest post with the bagel ‘time of the month is coming’ AGAIN?!

wasn’t she on her period for most of January and only came off like a week ago?
She’s had at least 4 periods this year already and it’s only February 😂 She seriously must forget what she’s said as soon as it’s left her mouth!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She definitely only does one set of the exercise she’s filming and then moves on. I’m convinced!
This!!!

Is the silly cow gonna listen now? Prob not and prob make it all about her.

BTW from me: Stay safe everyone, we will get through this and thank you to any of you working in the most important jobs xxx

Reactions: 9

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Looks like Kirsty does not want to work!
Kirsty’s sister tagged her in jobs at Royal Mail thinking it would suit her down to the ground with all the walking.
Lazy cow!
Good on her sister, she needs to hear the truth!!👏👏
I was wondering if her family condone her behaviour or if they find it as annoying as we all do... I’m sure they’d defend her to us “trolls” but some days it’s just an absolute cringefest and they must feel the same. If it were my sister shoving her camera in every family event & publicising to the world her Phone would get launched 😂😂

Its_Me

VIP Member
Now, I don’t want to sound like a vile, insensitive person because loosing a loved one terrible for anyone. But does she go on about her Grandparents deaths a little bit too much? I’m not saying she shouldn’t be mourning them or ever forget them but do we need it thrust in our faces every day?

And yeh after saying I couldn’t look anymore, I looked, I had to.

Ohwell

So her old jacket is massive coz she can hold one side out really far? Don’t all jackets do that when they’re not zipped up? 🤔

• Haha
No sorry I don’t agree with previous posts. If anyone doesn’t understand cause you haven’t been through this then what you need to understand is this; if you are depressed, that low, it makes you feel worthless, bad about your life, thinking what’s the point. If someone like Kirsty that has this page against her saying all of these negative things, yes she’s obviously reading these pages because you want to know what people are saying. At one point you are going to feel extremely low. What if tomorrow after reading all of your negative comments, Kirsty decided to take her own life, how would you feel. I’m not saying I’m perfect cause I’m not, but why do you feel the need to agg all about her life. If she wants to lie, let her lie. If she annoys you, delete her. At the end of the day she’s living her life, live yours 😑
She wouldn't, love. She has made it very clear that she doesn't care about what we say. She wont care what a bunch of losers with no lives have to say. Her words!

And for that matter, if that's your argument why are you on a gossip site? Why are any of us here?
We should all be getting on with our lives.

There are thousands of people who've been through some proper shit. Myself included. I don't feel the need to plaster it all over social media for attention. And I haven't lived a sheltered life with mommy and daddy for 31 years and have zero fucking clue of what it feels like to be in that position.

Throwing her dummy out of the pram and getting huffy when people catch on to her bollocks is not, and I repeat, not the same as people dealing with real mental health issues.
She can change what is making folk comment about her on here.
She's nothing but a spoilt brat.
And freedom of speech and expression is why we're all able to write what we want here.
If you want what you can and can't say to be controlled, I suggest finding somewhere to live that doesn't grant you that privilege.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said any of that should I because it's not fucking kind! Whoopsy!

• Heart