Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might have already been asked but why is she dragging herself for the gym at stupid o clock in the morning and moaning about it. She doesn’t work...she could go anytime of day. Stop ya whining

Reactions: 1
Someone asked her last week and she said so that she has the rest of the day free to apply for jobs and something about because she will have you go in the evenings when she starts back at work 🤷‍♀️

0.5! Hahahahaha all that "effort" for literally almost nothing. Give up your stupid protein shakes love as you don't lift enough for needing extra protein 😂

Reactions: 5
Lol she’s so deluded it’s unreal! Why does she always pledge to loose so much!? She defo needs to put down those protein shakes and start eating some real food that doesn’t look like it’s been incinerated!

Did she seriously just call corona virus “this norovirus” 🤣 it’s a lot different Kirsty...has she been living on another planet? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no way I would be using 11.5syns (or 5.5/6) on a protein shake for breakfast. I highly doubt she’s staying within her syns using that many so early on in the day....could be wrong tho

Reactions: 3
Talks about people swearing at each other in the supermarket.
Reminds us to be kind.
30 seconds previously had given the middle finger.

Alright, Kirst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her stories over the last few days have really shown what a waste of oxygen she is!
Disgusted does not even come close!

Reactions: 5
She is vile, 100% the type to start a fight!

I bet she has influencer on her CV, perfect for an employer to watch and gauge if they want her in their company

1 scoop last week only gave 0.5 loss so 2 scoops won't help with 2.5🤣🤣 she thinks spinach is a wonder drug to weight loss.

If she gives it her all at the gym then surely she shouldn't be so sore after going for over a year.
'Norovirus' or not, no one wants you near them so buying nappies wil never be on your agenda so don't get your granny knickers in a knot

Be kind be nice but go out with a cold ignoring all medical advice cos she knows best ...let’s hope it is just a cold and she hasn’t infected half of saaarrrffff London Or her beloved nana ...what a bleep

Reactions: 2
I think that not finding a job and not losing much weight is really getting to Kirsty!

She is so aggressive sounding. Always been a vile witch but over the last few days she has been worse!

Wow giving the middle finger in one clip and telling every one to be kind on the next, take it her own rules don’t apply to her.
ohhh and it’s Coronavirus not Nora.

There’s no way I would be using 11.5syns (or 5.5/6) on a protein shake for breakfast. I highly doubt she’s staying within her syns using that many so early on in the day....could be wrong tho
Also she said this was half her breakfast and followed it with a big brunch 😂

I hate this girl.

Also she said this was half her breakfast and followed it with a big brunch 😂

I hate this girl.
Also when making the shake yesterday she said 1 scoop was 11.5syns so 2 would be 23 syns... yet she didnt bother to state how many syns it was this morning. Then proceeded to have avocado which is also syns on slimming world.... Clearly isnt following any sort of plan... just the KLD diet... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.