Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitfan

She’s trying to spot reduce as well. They work such a small muscle they are hardly worth using unless you are sculpting. She needs to be doing big compound moves that work larger muscle groups with heavy weights to burn fat.

Finally some sense.
Disclaimer: I’m no expert just using common sense.

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
It looks so much better dark, she definitely suits it dark. What a waste of time and money at the salon getting that red done in the first place! Did she ever name the salon? What a terrible salon it must be if her mum can do a better job at home 😂

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m not clued up on all that kind of thing haha. I was wondering if it was a school for people with a talent in the arts or if you could just go. She certainly doesn’t have any talent 😂 apart from being the largest wet wipe
You do have to audition. I guess that involves singing but you don’t have to be outstanding to get in from what I can gather. It’s also only like 2 or 3 years attendance I think not like Italia Conti or Sylvia Young where you attend from age 9 or 10 through to sixth form.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Omg that posing photo- where she drinking wine- back street brawler? Punch holes in the door 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Classy back drop 🤣
Omg!

“South London Mayytee....Braaaapp”

😳 cringing hell

I've just stumbled across an interview on This Morning with Katie Hopkins and some large Essex girl called Jay Cole accusing employers of being "fattist"
Her attitude reminds me so much of Kirsty. "I got sacked cos they accused me of being in KFC!"
Wonder what gave them that idea..🤭

Kirsty is never going back to work. She’s desperate for fame, her stab at singing and Brit school is evidence enough. That didn’t work out so she’s now trying the next big thing being an insta blagger,