Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rant about how men always look at the opposite of her šŸ˜‚ did she expect to walk into the scabby little pub sheā€™s in and for all men to fall at her feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was gutted when that guy walked away and the other one talked to her friendšŸ˜‚ She was ready to whisk him back to Dowling towers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can tell she donā€™t get out much šŸ„“
Fancy putting a story up of the taxi driver reading out the addresses. Sure no one wants to stalk her anyway.

Reactions: 1
Break down of KirSTy LeA night out:
Same one friend as always
Bangs on about how tit men are but desperately wants one
Sings non stop ( probably told everyone in the pub she went to the Brit school with Adele )
Was home alone and in bed at 2
Was back to plugging PHD by 8am

Reactions: 6
At first watching the stories I was thinking itā€™s a nice change of pace to see her out and enjoying herself, but then the stories this morning about how tit men are to ā€œbig girlsā€ and they only like skinny Iā€™m just like UGH šŸ™„ just shut up.

I notice the idiot deleted one of her videos where she was shouting out in the taxi that she had carona virus!
Shows her mentality really šŸ¤”

All men are shallow because no man was interested in her šŸ˜‚ ok Kirsty!

Take a good look at yourself Kirsty and you will see exactly why you are single!

Men are allowed to have a type and just because you are not it does not make them shallow šŸ¤”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair. Doesn't matter whether thin or fat with Carbylea. As soon as she opens her gob they will be put off.

Just seen her passive aggressiveness towards men just because someone fancied her friend and not her. Men are allowed choices Kirsty. Stop being forceful and big mouthed. They didn't fancy you and thats that. Stop kicking off about it. Maybe think about your attitude and demeanour and focus on improving those rather than blaming it on you being fat. Just because you're kicking off doesn't change a man's choices and preferences. Vile little girl. Grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's so bleeping weird! How dare men not be interested in her! What's not to like about a morbidly obese unemployed 30 year old that spends 90% of her day in her pit at her mum and dads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s so ā€˜body confidentā€™ but as soon someone doesnā€™t pay her attention itā€™s Bcos of her size? Doesnā€™t sounds like the words of someone who loves being curvy.....

Reactions: 7
Honestly what does she think she is achieving by all this ranting about men? The thing is, men DO like all different shapes and sizes, however what they donā€™t like is a bad attitude!

Reactions: 4
So if men can't have a type, surely that means Kirsty can't have a type and should take anything that looks at heršŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I had 11 people staying in my small house last night and haven't done much today but that's a rare treat, this waster spends her weekends doing it. She could be doing some voluntary work, it would look good on her CV that she has done something with her time off.

She doesnā€™t look too bad in her most recent photo. Sheā€™s a Bonny girl, but sheā€™s got a bad attitude.
Sheā€™s a wee bit grubby looking but could scrub up well. I did scoff when she said she couldnā€™t be bothered to take her make up off and I thought doesnā€™t even look like sheā€™s wearing any! She seems to smear a bit of dark eye shadow over her eyes and I dunno what else but doesnā€™t look nice. Not saying she should be caked in it but she hasnā€™t got nice glowing skin so she could do better and look much nicer.

I know of many big girls who have perfectly good partners. Said it many times before she doesnā€™t realise that no ones is really all that focused on her size but her God Damn Bad Attitude Stinks!!!!

Dread to think what those pancakes that were not insta worthy were like šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
How does she still feel drunk and hungover on Monday from Saturday

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.