Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KLRDN

So she's aiming for between 2.5 and 5lb loss next week. Just putting it here to remind her when she starts to backtrack midweek. In fact I'm being generous saying midweek. I meant tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Shops around me are employing extra staff to help cope with the demand & groups are being set up to help the vulnerable to shop etc so instead of whinging about the gym closing she could put her time to good use & either earn some cash or help those in need

Its_Me

VIP Member
Us ‘keyboard warriors’ are nothing but sad lonely hearts; says the single thirty something with no job living with her parents who spends her weekends binge eating and the rest of the week trying to convince the world she’s happy. I’m good thanks Kirsty hun, definitely not sad definitely not lonely xo

• Heart
  • Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
My god how much things does Kirsty want to post about Caroline Flack and being kind.

It is not down to people making nasty comments. It is down to celebrity’s and influencers posting a seemingly perfect life and total and utter bullshit about how great things are when it is in fact the exact opposite. They post this shit and they live for the likes and the praise from people they do not even know and all the time they are in fact living a completely different life. When the truth is exposed they themselves are exposed and they cannot deal with the realisation that they have been living a lie and the backlash that comes with that.

The message to take away from this situation is to be real and be honest and you may find that in turn people will be kind.

• Heart

Member2009

Chatty Member
I notice the idiot deleted one of her videos where she was shouting out in the taxi that she had carona virus!
Shows her mentality really 🤔

All men are shallow because no man was interested in her 😂 ok Kirsty!

Take a good look at yourself Kirsty and you will see exactly why you are single!

Men are allowed to have a type and just because you are not it does not make them shallow 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up on the stories, she is like a broken record going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ON about her old school 🙈😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hdiidbein

She’s riding on mummy and daddies coat strings. She could easily get a job if she wanted but she thinks to highly of herself. I don’t get why cosmetic surgery companies would want to employ her as she doesn’t have the look. Her hairs a mess and her makeup is always thrown on. She needs a job at a fast food restaurant. She’s fit right in 🍔
She has said before that she won't just get any job for the sake of it. No, that's exactly what you do when you have no job. You take what you can get in order to contribute until you can find something else.

Member2009

Chatty Member
I am lost for words.... not the gain because I expected that with her being on her 2nd period this month!
It’s the lies. She is a compulsive liar!!!!
Somebody commented on her post to say she has hardly eaten anything and she replied “I have eaten loads”!!!
If we are to believe her posts then she has replaced meals with a shake so how has she eaten loads?

KitKat25

Daddy Dowling has dad dancing to a T tonight. Whilst Mummy is on the sofa with an empty glass. Meanwhile Kirsty is eating dry rice with deep fried seaweed. Happy Saturday evening 🕺

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
Getting so bored with her now. She is going to keep doing the same pathetic workouts and not being truthful about what she eats.
She will carry on with the minimal losses and think she is building muscle because she is ignorant and childlike. She will not reach out for help or guidance because she is lazy and pig headed and thinks she knows best.

She craves attention like a child and some of her followers praise her and believe her bullshit and that is enough for Kirsty. Very sad.

Even the body confidence thing is bullshit. She does not struggle with body confidence. Anybody who does would not have those mahoosive balls of fat almost suffocating her in some of her stories. For some unknown reason she thinks they are attractive!!
You can see on her old twitter account that she has always loved posing and pouting even at her heaviest yet we are supposed to believe that the body confidence is a new thing since joining SW and going to the gym!

I see a bed company have given her a discount code.
Kirsty I would be mortified that they have given you that because you spend so much time in bed!!!!!
You are like a sloth!

• Haha
  • Heart

NapQueen

It’s the ‘But I don’t care’ after that. But you do care otherwise you wouldn’t be replacing meals with shakes etc and feel you need to justify yourself all the time! Why is she so passive aggressive? Ugh.
Because she’s a stroppy cow with a shitty attitude that needs to be slapped out of her.

• Heart

Member2009

Chatty Member
Hinting at Tattle in her stories there, me thinks.

But I thought she doesn't care and we're just all jealous losers with no life? That's not a nice thing to say either is it, Kirsty? We wouldn't be commenting if you didn't draw so much attention to yourself.

None of us really care about her weight, to be honest. It's the dishonesty, the arrogance and the attitude that makes us comment.
Exactly it works both ways. Don’t chat shit and tell lies and nobody would comment.
It makes me laugh when she does videos preaching about things. You never leave your house, you eat in your bedroom half the time, you live at home with no job and no social life. You know nothing about life because you don’t have one!