Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute size of her legs… they are like bumpy tree trunks!!! I’m a chunk, but at least my legs aren’t barrels!

Reactions: 2
The absolute size of her legs… they are like bumpy tree trunks!!! I’m a chunk, but at least my legs aren’t barrels!
im a chunky legged girl, but hers just shock me every time
Wondering if she’s been checked for lipodema,
(Sorry if it’s spelled wrong)

Reactions: 1
I can help but be drawn to the vag area… is she wearing black knickers and the leggings are see through or what?? She is such a weird shape, she has a defined waist but the rest of her is massive, there’s no way them leggings can be comfy 🙈

She’s just bought her own home and getting married and she’s putting more effort into posing her unit self and flooding rheal drink stuff on Instagram
---
I can help but be drawn to the vag area… is she wearing black knickers and the leggings are see through or what?? She is such a weird shape, she has a defined waist but the rest of her is massive, there’s no way them leggings can be comfy 🙈
Someone’s commented she looks toned lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those leggings DO NOT fit in any way… chubby mound is back and more mounded than ever
This is truly horrific

Why is she just sitting there while the men put the shelves up when it looks like she’s surrounded by stuff she could be unpacking

Reactions: 4
It’s like watching a car crash - I just can’t stop watching, even though I know I shouldn’t

Reactions: 3
Been out for a meal today and SHARED a meal with Daniel? Really Kirsty? It’s quite clear from every other weekend that you can both pack the food away, but you expect us to believe you went out for dinner and shared a meal? The lies keep getting more outrageous 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If there’s one thing I simply cannot scroll past on Instagram it’s a video of Kirsty doing lunges against a deck chair. I know I say it every time guys but the marching on the spot absolutely sends me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The irony in passive aggressive Kirsty calling someone out on being polite with that stupid Lilly Allen song

Reactions: 3
The irony in passive aggressive Kirsty calling someone out on being polite with that stupid Lilly Allen song
Literally came to post this, she comes off so rude on Instagram so god knows what she’s like in real life

Someone is back in panic mode with her limited calories today. She is onto her third week of the new challenge & has managed a grand total of 4 workouts

• Haha
I actually don’t think it’s anything reading the bit at the bottom it’s just Kirsty being the usual miserable cow she is and wishing the week away so she can spend the weekend stuffing her face with her handsome.

Reactions: 5