Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with this pic, has she edited herself into some fake background or something??
IMG_2245.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, the weekly question, has she been sacked and gone off the rails (more than usual!) with her food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something’s gone on hasn’t it, not like her to miss her morning updates

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely using AI to put herself in more aesthetically pleasing locations. It’s the only way a brand may actually look at her to work with. Though they won’t as she forgot to AI her own slob like appearance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The editing is so bad you can even see a sign saying staff behind her 🤣🤣🤣 also.. is her leg actually okay? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is today move in day.
Can’t wait to see her use the menu board and all these amazing healthy meals she’s gonna cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t shared one of those things to her stories for a couple of days, you know where she ticks off ‘stayed within calories/smashed my workout’ and counts the days she’s been on track…..she’s defo fucked it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No calories posted today
I don't understand why she is using not having a bed as an excuse not to move in but also complain about it.
We were on an airbed for a few weeks while we sorted furniture

Reactions: 4
I bet that Danyul's parents are right on the edge now, thinking they nearly had them out and it's going to be another couple of weeks. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s probably not even the bed that’s the issue, it’ll be the no tv. How is lazy Kirsty supposed to be happy as a pig in tit if she doesn’t have her most needed companion. We all know she’d never read a book instead 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 10
They have a bed at Dopeys so why can’t they take that for now or just take the mattress and put it on the floor.
You would think they would be dying to get into their new place so odd

Reactions: 8
They have a bed at Dopeys so why can’t they take that for now or just take the mattress and put it on the floor.
Full of excuses, cant say I’m surprised since she’s always got an excuse for everything!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely this! My partner & I were so excited for our first home, we slept on a blow up bed the first month & used an ironing board as a table to eat off whilst waiting for our furniture…. 20 years on, those are some of the fondest & funniest memories of our early years together

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely this! My partner & I were so excited for our first home, we slept on a blow up bed the first month & used an ironing board as a table to eat off whilst waiting for our furniture…. 20 years on, those are some of the fondest & funniest memories of our early years together
I moved into my first flat with a blow up bed and garden furniture in the lounge whilst I waited for my furniture, good times

Reactions: 7