Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't like it why does she have to eat it? Because she's too lazy to cook her own? Me and my husband don't eat the same, we cook seperate meals and try to eat together at the same time, why can't she do that?

Reactions: 1
Surely they could find common ground for some meals and then eat separately at other times? We eat the same meals 90% of the time but they are meals that we all like. I don’t force anyone to eat things they don’t like, particularly a grown adult 🤯🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s so fixated on being “full”. Kirsty the reason you are the size you are is because you feel the need to constantly be filling yourself up! I love how she said the curators tit for her morning snack keeps her full …until lunch which is what an hour later??
---
Oh and why the plan for a “big breakfast” tomorrow to “keep her full”… just have a normal breakfast?? Her diet mindset is so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skipping dinner again
As if anyone believes this! She’s ridiculous
Also how small was her bolognaise portion at lunch, looked smaller than those little dish baby meals she used to eat!
Sorry she’s just getting over 1000 cals a day now (apparently) at her size she should be losing pounds and pounds a week yet she always looks bigger than ever

As if anyone believes this! She’s ridiculous
Also how small was her bolognaise portion at lunch, looked smaller than those little dish baby meals she used to eat!
Sorry she’s just getting over 1000 cals a day now (apparently) at her size she should be losing pounds and pounds a week yet she always looks bigger than ever
Those meals are a decent size for a lunch but not a main meal...also doesn't help when she adds 100 calories of cheese.

Can’t go on a walk as not in work today, more a reason to make sure to get a walk in lol

• Haha
1) that's not a mini chocolate bar
2) most people have tacos or the enchiladas pockets, not tacos, enchiladas, nachos and chicken

Reactions: 2
1) that's not a mini chocolate bar
2) most people have tacos or the enchiladas pockets, not tacos, enchiladas, nachos and chicken
It’s embarrassing. It’s like what’s left in the freezer to use up. She’s a joke sharing her food as if she’s eating healthy and following a programme whilst getting bigger and bigger

Reactions: 2
Why do I feel like she’s not excited for the flat at all?
Her story was so weird saying they went shopping and they knew they had the flat so bought loads of… shower gels/body sprays/perfumes 😂 that box was full! What a waste of money
Says their new bed has a tv so they’ll just watch tv in bed as they don’t have one in the living room- so nothing is going to change when she moves out of Bernie’s back room, still slobbing in bed at 7pm

She has a really good skincare routine and hardly ever gets spots?? Does she think we don’t watch her stories every bleeping day, she’s always touching her face and then wonders why she’s got spots 🤣🤣 I’m not big into skincare but I rarely get spots on my face, I guess because I’m not always touching it with my greasy fat fingers 🤮

Reactions: 4