Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So out of 7 days she's smashed 5 and then ruined it on the weekend now she's on damage limitation again... And she can't see the pattern.
Omg that dress needs to be worn with a bra for work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am cracking up at this mornings stories and her sat there with ice on her head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl…… It must be so draining to spend time with her, she is constantly complaining about….. let’s be honest, absolutely duck all.
How many times does she think people wanna see her shake the same swamp coloured water, reel off the long list of snacks for the day (even though she’s cutting them out?) and predict she‘ll want nothing for tea at 8am in the morning? It’s a bore fest!
Mix it up Kirsty, have some fun, cook some meals, try to eat only when you’re actually hungry and maybe talk about something other than yourself & your latest demands for YOUR wedding & YOUR flat! (Danyul just playing an extra in Kirsty world).
Why do people pander to her princess persona, she should never have got to this age without knowing how adult? if she’d have had my family & friends she’d have been given a reality check many many years ago…..

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she actually knows how to cook anything, like you never hear of her cooking a single thing 🤯🤯 If she eats a meal, Danyul always cooks (or they eat out 5 times a week but that’s a different story!!)

Kirsty it’s my 2nd week weigh in and I’ve lost another -3lb and I eat more calories than you claim

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She does a half attempt at a workout then can't walk the next day she needs to stop the exercise, reduce her calories and focus on her steps and tracking calories properly

Reactions: 6
Honest to god she’s like a teenager who needs constant attention. I bet she’s messaged Daniel ten times to tell him she banged her head. I bet the people in the dental office are like ‘what will be next from her now’

4th April was her last period and time of the monf again not even 3 weeks later

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t like spag Bol, does like spag Bol…
Will have to eat what Daniel eats, blah blah

• Haha
Doesn’t like spag Bol, does like spag Bol…
Will have to eat what Daniel eats, blah blah
Obviously when we move we’ll be cooking and obviously I’ll have to eat the food that Dopey makes….. why though? Why would you eat food you don’t like 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
If she doesn't like spaghetti then why eat it 🤣
Kirsty I've fixed your hashtag
#Stayaccountablemon-thurs

• Haha