Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha just coming here to say that
Also she had to get her scales last night she can't be without them but she's not calorie counting until Monday. She has no ideas how many calories are in the shake....that she has every day
Also coming here to say that. It was too late and we hadn’t had dinner but Daniel started cooking at 7pm. Hardly late… I actually have OCD and there have been many an occasion of staying up for too long, getting up extremely early and being late for things due to being fixated on a task. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue how easy she has life!!!!

Reactions: 9
God she’s going to be soooo boring now she’s in this flat isn’t she. Who cares what her and Daniel are buying in Asda or having for their breakfast in a week and a half’s time!!

Reactions: 5
That's the most excitement I've seen from her when she talked about their meals for next few days. Considering they haven't done a food shop yet they have been to the supermarket 3 times.
She managed to calorie count today.... she's not even consistent with her excuses!

Reactions: 2
“Sooooo many of you interested” ….. in their little stories that engagement figures are hitting a massive 0.07%
How are idiot brands gifting her their tit to flog! Madness!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have a tshirt with a grease stain on that won’t wash out that I will wear when I’m working from home because other than the stain it’s in decent condition but if I’m on a teams meeting I cover it up, I would not dream of leaving the house or filming myself wearing it.
---
Sooooo many of you interested in their little stories that engagement figures are hittin a massive 0.07%
How are idiot brands gifting her their tit to flog! Madness!
They are not gifting her anything, she has joined a management team (I’m sure someone said she was paying them), who post stuff they have been offered & the wannabe influencer then say they are interested in the product. I think the only thing she was gifted was the pork snacks really

Her hen do is ages away. I mean, I also am excited for it because I can't wait to observe the absolute car crash, but do we really need this amount of countdowns this early?!

Reactions: 5
I have a tshirt with a grease stain on that won’t wash out that I will wear when I’m working from home because other than the stain it’s in decent condition but if I’m on a teams meeting I cover it up, I would not dream of leaving the house or filming myself wearing it.
---
Apologies for the off topic everyone - but I am a bit of a self-made expert on grease stains (due to the fact I’m a clumsy bish who regularly misses my mouth) - the best way to get grease stains out of tops is to put a bit of fairy liquid directly on top of the grease stain before you put it in the washing machine. It’s worked every time for me!

Kirsty, if you’re reading this, please take note 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apologies for the off topic everyone - but I am a bit of a self-made expert on grease stains (due to the fact I’m a clumsy bish who regularly misses my mouth) - the best way to get grease stains out of tops is to put a bit of fairy liquid directly on top of the grease stain before you put it in the washing machine. It’s worked every time for me!

Can it be any fairy liquid or is it specifically the green one?

Ohhhh thank you for the tip, I will try it the next time I was the top x

• Haha
Reactions: 1

If that stain disappears in next weeks posts we know who to thank

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have grease spots on a sweatshirt I got recently, will try the fairy tip cos I’ve not been wearing it as I don’t want people thinking I’m a minger 🤣🤣

Also looked up that Rebel aroma, they have hardly any followers and anyone can be a brand rep. And for £3.99 a pop I struggle to believe they are any good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on this mornings run down of her boring life. Anyone else notice the slip into the most common “ah mate that smells bleeping nice” honestly dread to think how she must speak to people when she’s not filming herself! What a great advert for your protein powder company hey?!

Her hen do is ages away. I mean, I also am excited for it because I can't wait to observe the absolute car crash, but do we really need this amount of countdowns this early?!
The hen do will consist of her singing, screaming at every one and filming people looking awkward and her wobbling her head lot.
---
Ohhhh thank you for the tip, I will try it the next time I was the top x
Or elbow grease yellow spray Kirsty but I would just bin it now babes