Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so unhealthy. And miserable. I don't know why she thinks anyone would find her inspirational. Her legs look painful.
True! But…
She inspires me to be or do anything she does. I’ve lost 3 stone from 2nd January by calorie counting and walking. Like her weekends away and eating what I want when on holiday. Not stopped with the nice teas or takeaways or booze. But believe none of those crazy workouts like Kirsty 😜

She’s apparently eating limited and always skipping tea but bigger than ever. Still expects people to believe it. Looking at those pics of her and her legs is shocking. How she can still pretend to be on a diet blows my mind!!!

Reactions: 8
True! But…
She inspires me to be or do anything she does. I’ve lost 3 stone from 2nd January by calorie counting and walking. Like her weekends away and eating what I want when on holiday. Not stopped with the nice teas or takeaways or booze. But believe none of those crazy workouts like Kirsty 😜

She’s apparently eating limited and always skipping tea but bigger than ever. Still expects people to believe it. Looking at those pics of her and her legs is shocking. How she can still pretend to be on a diet blows my mind!!!
Haha yes I get you! She's inspiring people NOT to be like her. 😂

Reactions: 3
Considering she's lost 1000 inches on these challenges I cant see a difference between today's photo and the she said yes to the dress pic which was a year ago

Reactions: 5
What was the point in the Portsmouth reel just them in the car driving on the motorway going into a couple of shops having fried chicken and driving home again. Riveting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The terrible photoshop/editing here, she was obviously stood in front of something white on the original pic 😂
IMG_2282.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooo I wonder who she has given up on?
So cryptic! I still feel like something is off with job. Moving more stuff across today, it they do it piece by piece they might be in by 2025. I hope she puts Bernie’s wall back to how it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was thinking surely they won’t leave that room with all those paint patches? But this is Kirsty, the lazy oaf. Absolute disrespect to leave the place like that. Can’t believe they’ve lived in the room like that for what 2 years? That flat is going to be a midden.

Reactions: 1
Ohhhh wonder who’s pissed her off probably one of the bridesmaids.
Wonder if her work besties will be comming to her UK hen do

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s her mum? She was moaning about her a few weeks ago because her mum wanted her to invite people to her wedding that Kirsty didn’t want to.

Reactions: 1
Love when there is a train strike she takes it so personally.
Here’s an idea learn to drive or get a job closer to home.

Reactions: 6
Love when there is a train strike she takes it so personally.
Here’s an idea learn to drive or get a job closer to home.
She really is that self absorbed that she sees as a personal attack rather than actually looking at the reason they are on strike. She’s quick to complain when things are tit for her at work & while it’s inconvenient for most people who rely on public transport I bet the striking workers would rather be going about there working day not dealing with any worries over pay or working conditions

Reactions: 4