Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this! My partner & I were so excited for our first home, we slept on a blow up bed the first month & used an ironing board as a table to eat off whilst waiting for our furniture…. 20 years on, those are some of the fondest & funniest memories of our early years together
We were the same, we had a mattress & that was it. We sat on deckchairs for weeks & our tv was on top of a cardboard box until our furniture was delivered. She’s just not ready to be an adult is she

Reactions: 6
Honestly, kind of not proud of myself for laughing at that photo and speed running to tattle for the comments!
tbf she‘s got some serious balls posting it….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way she’s not a parody account. Also another pic of her edited into a different background. Just as she was starting to really bore me she brought a whole new layer of embarrassment to her posts. I’m sat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s little treat for us all. What is she doing?! 😂😂😂 she surely can’t think she looks good or that the back ground is realistic?! 😂😂😂
Her lymphedema looks really bad here, her legs look much more swollen than normal

Reactions: 2
She looks so unhealthy. And miserable. I don't know why she thinks anyone would find her inspirational. Her legs look painful.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't trust any before and after picture now she's become a fan of AI pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 4