Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to shame the dental nurses because they had a biscuit.... Kirsty one biscuit is fine.... The weekend binges and take aways aren't

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If someone Kirsty’s size ever tried to shame me or even educate me about food.. lord have mercy I wouldn’t be able to hold back.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s Friday and she knew those biscuits in the office would go stale over the weekend so she’s taken one for her team of nurses and inhaled the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s going to disappear until after the end of the 6 week challenge, delete all her posts then come back to start again again again again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Giant pretzel for breakfast
Chocolate for a snack
McDonald's for lunch big mac fries and nuggets and no mention of dinner....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely on a McDonald’s challenge lol
wtf apart from the obvious disordered eating, she’s having a pretzel, chocolate then a McDonald’s on a supposed health challenge are we really meant to believe that she’s ate nothing since lunch?!

Reactions: 8
Its my daughters birthday and she wanted McDonald's, I took her and had a diet drink and had my dinner when I got home. Not on a 6 week challenge but I am calorie counting and a McDonald's isn't going to fill me up. I don't get how she can say she's smashed this challenge

When is results day? I would give anything to know her actual results. I'm sure we won't hear anything resembling the truth though. She'll either lie* or go totally off grid until the next 'challenge' like the poster above said.

*She'll say she's had a very small loss but lost 35 inches and that Danyul can 'definitely see a difference babe'.
---
wtf apart from the obvious disordered eating, she’s having a pretzel, chocolate then a McDonald’s on a supposed health challenge are we really meant to believe that she’s ate nothing since lunch?!
Also, she weighed the McDonald's. I mean, why?! FFS it's a little too late for all that Kirsty. 🤣

• Haha
Ha ha ha ha McDonald’s with a size of chicken nuggets and lies I mean fries.
Why is she even bothering pretending to be on a six week challenge.

• Haha
Why has she weighed a McDonald’s when the calories are literally on the packaging 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

*Edited to add- we know she hasn’t actually weighed it, but why pretend you have when you don’t even need to 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she weighed a McDonald’s when the calories are literally on the packaging 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

*Edited to add- we know she hasn’t actually weighed it, but why pretend you have when you don’t even need to 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are all on the nutracheck app too, I tracked my mcdonalds the other day, super easy

You think Bernie gave them the deposit cause she’s sick of her 30 something daughter in law living in her house, doing shite work outs in their garage, living off ready meals, and being a lazy cow? Or have they actually managed to save money for their own deposit?

I can’t wait to see how she copes living without parents doing everything for her! Does danyul realise he will genuinely be a live in slave? Kirsty’s chauffeur, Kirsty’s photographer, Kirsty’s videographer, Kirsty’s chef, Kirsty’s cleaner… brace yourself danyul, life is about to get busy for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You think Bernie gave them the deposit cause she’s sick of her 30 something daughter in law living in her house, doing shite work outs in their garage, living off ready meals, and being a lazy cow? Or have they actually managed to save money for their own deposit?
I’m genuinely shocked ha
I’m guessing they weren’t paying rent to Bernie so even with the £££ spent on Rheal/Grenade/Gut shots they probably still had a decent chunk of their wages left over
I can’t wait to see how she copes being a homeowner

I think it's a flat rather than a house. Still, it's going to come as a huge shock to her to have to do things for herself. Unless Danyul is going to do it all, like a full time carer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.