Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a flat rather than a house. Still, it's going to come as a huge shock to her to have to do things for herself. Unless Danyul is going to do it all, like a full time carer.
i did think that after I posted, looks like lots of cars there and not a huge building

I think it's a flat rather than a house. Still, it's going to come as a huge shock to her to have to do things for herself. Unless Danyul is going to do it all, like a full time carer.
I wonder if it’s a ground floor flat
I’m thinking of her poor neighbours while she’s doing her workouts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot wait to see if they can decide on a paint colour rather than have random splodges on the wall for 3 years.

buckle in everyone I feel we’re in for a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, I’m surprised she managed to keep that quiet!! I am so here for her acting like she’s the only person to ever buy a house/decorate/clean etc and moan about how tiring if all is 😂

Reactions: 4
Finally making a move out of that back bedroom. Can’t wait to see the flat Reno. That page is now gonna be home inspo for sure 😂😂 I’m here for the ride: bye bye Matt- can’t diet, I’m moving house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally making a move out of that back bedroom. Can’t wait to see the flat Reno. That page is now gonna be home inspo for sure 😂😂 I’m here for the ride: bye bye Matt- can’t diet, I’m moving house 😂😂😂
Yes surely she’ll have to bin off Matt now! Apart from the fact it’s clearly doing nothing for her, paying £100 every month when you have new bills/house is a huge sum to waste!

Reactions: 4
Fair play, didn’t see that coming!

Also why is her nan not wearing a seatbelt in the car? 🤔🤔
---
Didn’t take me long to find the flat - £290K and 2 bed

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Fair play, didn’t see that coming!

Also why is her nan not wearing a seatbelt in the car? 🤔🤔
---
Didn’t take me long to find the flat - £290K and 2 bed
Wonder how much a mortgage is on that?? 🤯🤯 I just can’t imagine them ever being grown up about their finances… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wonder how much a mortgage is on that?? 🤯🤯 I just can’t imagine them ever being grown up about their finances… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I mean, my partner and I have a £315K house with a 68% mortgage and it’s over £1K a month. But I highly doubt they had a £100K deposit 😂

Love that they are putting paint samples on the flat when they've left poor Bernie with blue patches on her wall

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😮 how on earth can a dental receptionist afford that? We're both nurses and could barely afford our £135k house, and that's without spending money on supplements etc

What job does danyul do?? That is just a ridiculous price to pay for a flat. Our 4 bed house is 60k cheaper than that tiny flat! House prices around London are just crazy!! How on earth can they afford that???

😮 how on earth can a dental receptionist afford that? We're both nurses and could barely afford our £135k house, and that's without spending money on supplements etc
I’m really nosey now… I wonder how much she earns… and what does he do? Do we think they have actually bought it or someone has bought it and they are paying the mortgage? 🤔🙈

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s on no more than £30k, and I think he works in some leisure management company…. Say he’s on no more than £40k (at a massive push), I reckon when his grandad died they got some money because no way could they afford a place of their own with a 10% deposit and get a bank to give them a mortgage.

Reactions: 1
Shareeeeee pleaseeeee
I can’t, but if you go onto the estate agents website (she shows the name in her real) and search with the info above you can find it! Make sure you tick to include sold subject to contract!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.