Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play, didn’t see that coming!

Also why is her nan not wearing a seatbelt in the car? 🤔🤔
---
Didn’t take me long to find the flat - £290K and 2 bed
Haha I did the same, I was a bit jealous of the garden when I saw the pic but then read the details & realised it’s communal.
Best of luck to their new neighbours sharing outdoor space with KLD.
I’m pleased for them to have a home for when they’re married and surprised she kept it quiet. Maybe she’ll now become a grown up but unlikely…..

Reactions: 9
Regardless of how she’s managed to buy the house, I’m happy for her. I hope this is finally the making of her. She’s had it cushy for years and I genuinely think that’s the reason she’s in such a rut with her lifestyle. Having her own space, learning to be indepedent and and being able to properly envision starting a family might give her the kick up the arse she needs.

…. or maybe I’m being way too optimistic 😅

Reactions: 10
It’s going to be quite a shock to the system going from living with parents your entire life (I know she did the stints abroad) to running your own home at 36. Daniel will definitely be left to do most of it she’s tired and done in all the time as it is. Glad for them they’ve done it though priorities would be wrong having the big wedding when you haven’t even got somewhere of your own to live.

Reactions: 5
Regardless of how she’s managed to buy the house, I’m happy for her. I hope this is finally the making of her. She’s had it cushy for years and I genuinely think that’s the reason she’s in such a rut with her lifestyle. Having her own space, learning to be indepedent and and being able to properly envision starting a family might give her the kick up the arse she needs.

…. or maybe I’m being way too optimistic 😅
Oh definitely, I’d love to see her flourish, I just feel like she hasn’t remotely prepared herself for the real world so it’s going to be a massive shock for them both.

Reactions: 4
Regardless of whether they were gifted a deposit or not, it’s hard to get a mortgage in todays climate. Interest rates are high and they will have to change their lifestyle moving forward. Not only that but they have to furnish everything. Hopefully this will be the kickstart she needs as they are likely not to have to a disposable income for takeaways and McDonald’s because they can’t be bothered to cook after a long (!) day.
I say this as someone who got my first mortgage in August (luckily before rates when sky high) and although we saved our deposit whilst renting, I’d never say we worked harder than someone who was fortunate enough to live with family whilst they saved. I’m no KLD fan at all but cannot begrudge her the fact she was able to live with Bernie to save.

Oh god it's a first floor flat. She will use that as an excuse not to do a work out lol

• Haha
Hope this is the making of her.
She could have some decent content for once with the new house.

think she will struggle though with managing a home poor Danyul will be run ragged

Reactions: 1
Looks like the challenge is out the window
Yesterday was burger, fries,. chocolate bar and a donut.....or is that just standard weekend for Kirsty on the challenge.
I think that's why she said she was going to join a gym because they wouldn't have a garden....she mentioned it the other week that they plan to join a gym after the wedding

Reactions: 2
I laughed out loud when she said to Danyul- we now gotta be adults and he responded ‘I’m already a adult you just gotta grow up’

he didn’t even say it in a jokey way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she done with the challenge now? Not that she ever really started it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon the grand reveal over their own home was used a distraction for results from the 6 weeks challenge
Oh was it supposed to be results weekend as well?? Hahah! She’s fucked it then but no surprises there who can expect to have any results when they’ve had McDonald’s at least once a week amongst all the other junk 🙈

Reactions: 3
Is she done with the challenge now? Not that she ever really started it.
think she has another week left on the six week challenge but I reckon she’ll just bin it off now and use the new home to distract from her tit results 😂

“Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke”

Thread title suggestion??? I’m sure it could be so much better but need one quickly, so get your ideas in if you have better

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm actually really curious to see their new place once they've moved in 🙊 I hope she does a home tour video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.