Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she eating her meals that gives off that weird blue light? It's like a public toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A note to herself with the usual Sunday underwear pic 🤮

I thought she did not care how long it takes to lose the weight but yet in her note to self she admits she is not losing weight as fast as she would like !

bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much of a style change it will be. Normally it’s the most underwhelming change but she’s gone on about it for weeks

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much of a style change it will be. Normally it’s the most underwhelming change but she’s gone on about it for weeks
Shame it’s not a personality change

Who the duck takes a lunch of broccoli, sprouts and turkey pasta to the hairdressers 😂😂

WTF , take a snack, take a sandwich, , that will stink like rotted veg surely 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Who the duck takes a lunch of broccoli, sprouts and turkey pasta to the hairdressers 😂😂

I would go nuts if somebody opened up that stinky lunch next to me in the hairdresser!

Oh did you know she has a few spots?
She hardly ever gets spots 😂

• Haha

Who even needs a snack whilst at the hairdressers? All you’re doing is sitting there hardly working up a appetite

How annoying for hair dresser that she keeps taking selfies and tagging them in it they must think twit

• Haha
Yeah, I know she got made redundant but surely you’d be penny Pinching? I suppose if you still stay at home and have no social life out with the gym she visits twice a week and her bed 😂

• Haha
She must spend all day thinking about her ## She's good at angles though, that is not the same face the hairdresser snapped lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It does nothing for her colouring. Makes her look perpetually red faced and ages her.
Also she didn’t eat her lunch at the hairdressers and now must have two chicken breasts and dry pasta!
For the love of god - someone gift her some passata or a pesto.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine she's got plenty of money to be wasting at hairdressers, considering she still lives at home and her parents probably pay for all the food she eats 🙄 other than her gym membership what does she actually spend her money on?!

Reactions: 3