Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t her mum go near her niece? An abscess isn’t contagious last time I checked. Also, why is she trying to get her to crawl when the parents aren’t there to see it? I’d be pissed if that was my kid

Reactions: 5
Why can’t her mum go near her niece? An abscess isn’t contagious last time I checked. Also, why is she trying to get her to crawl when the parents aren’t there to see it? I’d be pissed if that was my kid
Agreed, I would to!!
And also just wondering, do you think a potty mouth causes an abscess 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why does she fake being out of breathe every single time 😂😂 your sweating because your fat and your moving slightly. It has nothing to do with working hard. Her weight loss results show no signs of working hard

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she fake being out of breathe every single time 😂😂 your sweating because your fat and your moving slightly. It has nothing to do with working hard. Her weight loss results show no signs of working hard
Very true, I break a sweat walking to corner shop and I’m not even that fat 😂😂😂 I reckon if she was to actually do the exercises she makes out she does she’d probably keel over 😵

Guys she’s going back home to shower EAT and get into bed because she’s back at it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know Kirst, I can die now 👌🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She has so much free time she could be out doing some voluntary work, it would help others and look good on her CV..she needs all the help she can get!!! Instead the big lump goes home to shower, eat and bed at 5pm ffs

Reactions: 1
She has so much free time she could be out doing some voluntary work, it would help others and look good on her CV..she needs all the help she can get!!! Instead the big lump goes home to shower, eat and bed at 5pm ffs
She’s far too busy posting 100 times a day about how hard she works for what looks like a maintain since the last progress pic from September last year. Gym sessions paying off then Kirst...NAAAAAAAT!