Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck eats a pitta stuffed full of crap sticks 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow... tonight she is having choc and popcorn, another wild night in your bedroom then....and tomorrow she’s doing nothing as she been on the go all week..... 😂

Whether you work or not you always spend Saturday night and Sunday day in your pit 😂😂

You want to meet a man, well get out of your sinking bed sheets for starters ..... so a 4lbs loss this week will equate to a huge binge tonight more like.....

And that crab stick dinner..... eurgh.....

Reactions: 3
You have not been on here Kirsty?
Yeah right! 😂
The lies just keep on coming.

So all the changes she makes after comments on here are just a coincidence!

The girl is mental!!
I could write a book on her lies and excuses
Another night in with her tits out
Get on tinder and find yourself a man
Lifes to short to be sat in your bedroom on Saturday night taking selfies in the mirror

Reactions: 5
I could write a book on her lies and excuses
Another night in with her tits out
Get on tinder and find yourself a man
Lifes to short to be sat in your bedroom on Saturday night taking selfies in the mirror
Those pictures (.)(.)are only going to attract a one nighter lol

Guys.... I’m only going to say this once more, I really don’t want you to be in any danger, but heckling her like this will only cause trouble....

Because haven’t you heard....

DONT MESS WITH A DOWLING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get a life😂😂 I'm on here on my tea break or when my parent's carers are in and i have 30mins free time to unwind and be amused. Kirsty, well now hers is a life i wouldn't thank you for. Lonely, lying and desperate

• Heart
Mmmmm - there's nothing quite like a nice relaxing lunch on the window ledge...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And again she’s said going on syns today.
Cool but don’t preach you eat so clean and stick to plan or smash the gym 5 times a week when you clearly don’t!

Reactions: 1
She stated yesterday that she gets 20 syns a day so what is she possibly eating if her lunch was only 2.5 syns & her breakfast free?

Reactions: 1
Tells us all to get a life.... hmmm how about you lard arse

What a life she leads at 31 years old. Jobless, single, living with the gruesome twosome and her weird brother. Alone most of the time or babysitter to her lazy sister. Food scoffer and the biggest (in every sense of the word) liar. I’m so jealous Kirsty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7