Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks about 35 in the face/body but has the mentality of a 5 year old. So who knows.
Double PMSL- She's such a tool. No sign of a new job yet. Shes happy enough on the chav white leather sofa when she's not going to the gym with Robert De Niro

Double PMSL- She's such a tool. No sign of a new job yet. Shes happy enough on the chav white leather sofa when she's not going to the gym with Robert De Niro
I was thinking about this before, she hasn’t mentioned any interest in getting a job has she? I wonder if she’s even applying for any... if not, if I was in her position, my parents would be kicking me up the ass and telling me to sort my life out haha

Reactions: 1
Her porridge this morning would do well as wallpaper paste...... thick and glupy...that would stick in my throat for weeks 😂

• Haha
Nancy-Raine... lovely 🤣 still don’t understand why she covers their faces particularly on old photos as they surely look different. You ain’t a celeb Kirsty babes

She got caught out lying about her face photos before with the wrong dates and she quickly backpeddled 😂😂😂

I don't see why she has to give Alexandra louise tit on her stories.. jealousy obviously? Because she worked hard for that toned body.. and Because kirsty can't even put that much effort into her workouts.. maybe if she did she would actually see a change! But eating better along side exercise helps too but with her its more effort in shoveling tit tasteless bland food into her gob.

Reactions: 5
For someone who’s a ‘gym-goer’ she doesn’t walk very fast 🤷🏼‍♀️
1 hour and 4 mins to walk just under 2 and a half miles...how can u have an average heart rate that high walking so slow 🤯
You’d think she’d have higher stamina all the working out she does 🥱

She classes a 1 hour work as a long ass walk!!

I do 2 of them a day with the dog, work full time, cook meals (not the bland tit she eats), keep a house ( like adults do because we cant all live with Mummy and Daddy for the rest of our lives)

I predict a gym session where she does a story pretending to be out of breath, some bland tit for dinner followed by a shower and bed!!!

Reactions: 4
Has to tag along with her sister for a night out because she has no friends apart from that blonde one that seems to never bother with her apart from giving her a hideous phone case. Fat gals on tour tomozza night

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has to tag along with her sister for a night out because she has no friends apart from that blonde one that seems to never bother with her apart from giving her a hideous phone case. Fat gals on tour tomozza night
Can’t wait. Fatties singing loudly into the phone all night instead of just having fun. Then a whole day in bed eating crap on Sunday 🐷