Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was going to the gym yesterday 🤔

Today was day 1.

Kirsty’s top tip is always never miss a Monday. She is so full of tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought she was going to the gym yesterday 🤔

Today was day 1.

Kirsty’s top tip is always never miss a Monday. She is so full of tit 😂
I was waiting for the gym videos all day but it was pretty obvious she didn't go. I never saw any gym leggings which were too big and falling down. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joined the gym 2 years ago coming July.....so 18 months ago🤦
if in 18 months Id been at the gym and I still looked like her I’d be asking for a refund. Her shape hasn’t hardly changed at all. I know in her eyes it has but she’s got the delusional goggles on 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if in 18 months Id been at the gym and I still looked like her I’d be asking for a refund. Her shape hasn’t hardly changed at all. I know in her eyes it has but she’s got the delusional goggles on 🧐🧐
Having a gym membership doesn’t mean your going to loose weight. You have to actually turn up. Actually work hard. Actually break a sweat and get your heart rate up. None of which she does . She would be better off going for a long walk everyday compared to what she does in the gym

Reactions: 7
She makes me wish I still had my iwatch so I could add her and see what she actually burns at the gym....

Its amazing how much anger she can make us feel and yet her fans think shes inspirational! Are we missing something?
I'd never heard of her until I saw this thread and I find myself seeking her out to see what bollox she's posting! But then I get mad so go knows why I do it!

Reactions: 2
Having a gym membership doesn’t mean your going to loose weight. You have to actually turn up. Actually work hard. Actually break a sweat and get your heart rate up. None of which she does . She would be better off going for a long walk everyday compared to what she does in the gym
And you can’t out-exercise a bad diet.
I do mostly weights but I also eat well with a calorie deficit so I’ve lost weight and my figure has changed significantly!

Reactions: 3
She makes me wish I still had my iwatch so I could add her and see what she actually burns at the gym....

I'd never heard of her until I saw this thread and I find myself seeking her out to see what bollox she's posting! But then I get mad so go knows why I do it!
I prefer to follow ppl tht annoy me lol it’s more interesting

• Haha
So, I've followed Kirsty since before she started all the SW stuff.
I think initially the actual diet plan and weigh-ins helped her and she lost weight quite quickly at the beginning... however she now seems to be OBSESSED with sharing her stagnant journey on Instagram, trying to promote healthyliving when in actual fact she is definitely not sharing the whole story. She has literally gained weight in the last 6 months, she's doing the same gym routine and not challenging her body.

If she generally wanted to lose weight she would do just cardio, and make sure that her diet was strict and had a calorie deficit. It literally is a numbers game and she is either proving that she's a medical marvel by defying science OR she is outright lying!

The thing that winds me up is her consistent posting, I understand if it's trying to hold herself accountable, but she's doing it for click bait and she seems to want to antagonise some of her followers... she must know she's not progressed!

I don't want a T O T D / advice from someone who can't lose weight as . I'd want her to be open about how she's struggling to eat the right foods, how she needs help with the gym and exercise. How she hits brick walls that she needs to push through.

Urgh - she just frustrates me so much BUT I CAN'T QUIT HER!!!

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep Putting ‘ paid promotion’ with spice n tice. She really doesn’t understand this whole instagram thing does she 😂😂 that’s literally for when you get paid to make a post. Which she definitely doesn’t . She earns 10% commission from someone using her code

Reactions: 1
Gym 5 days a week, well it’s Wednesday and so far she’s been once!? At least she can’t blame the gym when she gains on Saturday