Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t see the point in posting these transformation pictures when you can see clearly on that award video where she’s laughing she looks twice the size & im not even slagging her off I just would find her Instagram so much better if she documented her struggles .. being motivational all the time seems a bit fake now.. I’m sure if she was honest people would relate to her more

Reactions: 7
I really can’t see the point in posting these transformation pictures when you can see clearly on that award video where she’s laughing she looks twice the size & im not even slagging her off I just would find her Instagram so much better if she documented her struggles .. being motivational all the time seems a bit fake now.. I’m sure if she was honest people would relate to her more
I hear ya. It’s annoying that she’s been like ‘ohh I’m having a tit time at the moment’ but won’t even allude to what it’s about. Attention seeking actions. If it’s personal stuff either say nothing or say “I’ve got a few personal things going on”. Maybe she’s getting fired for never doing any actual work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear ya. It’s annoying that she’s been like ‘ohh I’m having a tit time at the moment’ but won’t even allude to what it’s about. Attention seeking actions. If it’s personal stuff either say nothing or say “I’ve got a few personal things going on”. Maybe she’s getting fired for never doing any actual work.
U OK HUN
PM ME

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In all honesty though what has she got to moan about?? She’s living at home with her parents so doesn’t really have many bills to pay, she’s got no kids so no stress there, she’s single so again no stress there, she’s got a job so money isn’t an issue... just attention seeking and using it as an excuse for missing the gym and weigh in

Reactions: 6
Why does she tell people where she works and stuff? She’s told us all she works down Harley street and now just told us it’s “my breast” well now I know exactly where she works. Is she dumb??

Reactions: 2
Why does she tell people where she works and stuff? She’s told us all she works down Harley street and now just told us it’s “my breast” well now I know exactly where she works. Is she dumb??
I always assumed she was admin at a cosmetic surgery clinic. She acts like she's a bleeping surgeon or a banker.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same old workout again!

At least she ditched the gypsy hoop earrings she wore to the gym on Monday 🙈

Reactions: 1
There is no way that weight she is dead lifting is 55kg 🤔🤔
Could be 55...

... in cloud coockoo land...

I weigh about 58kg so she can dead lift ME!?? An entire woman. Not a petite woman. Yet she can just about swing an 8kg bell

Could be 55...

... in cloud coockoo land...

I weigh about 58kg so she can dead lift ME!?? An entire woman. Not a petite woman. Yet she can just about swing an 8kg bell
It could be 55kg. I can dead lift 125kg but took me 2 years and I do intensive weights and one to one sessions and I can tell you if I had her form my PT would not let me lift 10kg. Like you say she struggles with a decent kettle bell 😂

Same old workout again!

At least she ditched the gypsy hoop earrings she wore to the gym on Monday 🙈
She only wears them when her personal trainer is in 😂

as if men have come up to her telling her how good she looks in the gym 😂😂😂😂😂
If they are saying that Kirsty babe it’s called sarcasm and ripping the tit out of you behind your back because you look like a massive jiggly sack of spuds.