keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bets are on her either pretending to be sick to get a day off from work or her being sacked... Again!

Reactions: 2
Or she has had a really bad haircut at the weekend
We all know how much can go wrong with a bad tonner.
(Can I just add - my phone would physically not let me write tonner it autocorrected at least 3 times so how did she go so wrong?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was last mentioned she was on her period on the 1st February! That girl has some serious menstrual cycle issues having them so often! 22 days between cycles is not normal!

Reactions: 1
21 days is actually considered normal but I think she starts harping on about it at least a week before when she starts to feel a bit of PMS so that she can use it as an excuse for everything. I hope she doesn’t mention it at work every month!

Doing the stationery order bless her. I had an office junior job in London when I was 18. I used to get sent out on errands and have to do stock checks on the stationery. It was a lovely job when I was 18. Can’t imagine doing basically the same job but with a different title in my 30s though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
21 days is actually considered normal but I think she starts harping on about it at least a week before when she starts to feel a bit of PMS so that she can use it as an excuse for everything. I hope she doesn’t mention it at work every month!
Seeing as you can literally FEEL the anger seething out of her on her latest post, I suspect people at work know without her having to mention it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So much for her having a gym membership
That’s unfair .. don’t forget she got cramp in her leg 2 weeks ago lol

Her entire existence depresses me. She has literally no will or drive to even do the most basic things in life like working hard, moving out of the parents (moving from your own parents to your boyfriends parents in your 30s with no end goal doesn’t count), she can’t stick at losing weight or even cook food!!
Didn’t she move in cos of lockdown & then didn’t leave lol

Reactions: 1
She’ll never do anything because she doesn’t do it for herself. All the things she does (which let’s be fair isn’t many) is because of Dan. She started the gym and decided to eat “healthily” because Dan wanted to. I’m younger than her and I bought my house by myself. She’s spent years scrounging off other people, she should have a stack of savings behind her- but where is it? She doesn’t do much, she doesn’t buy a lot, I don’t even think she does the big shop. I’m assuming all her money goes on her teas (takeaways and crap)
I lived in my Nan’s attic bedroom whilst I saved but I didn’t let getting in a relationship with my bf stop me coz I knew what I wanted. I bought my house and then he moved in with me. He now pays half the mortgage and we’ve signed the contract to say if we were to sell the house I’d get my deposit back and we’d split the rest. My point is, I think she’s waiting for him to do it all. Imagine being with someone like that - he really needs to get out!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.