keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think he’s a simpleton. I bet his mummy is just glad he’s got a girl friend, instead of playing Lego and collecting comic books.
Such a bleeping catch.
Totally embarrassing.
They both are
How he hasn't ran a mile and the rest is beyond me....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did they meet? I think I've missed that story somewhere.

I know that they discovered that they had birthdays on the same day and it was SO FUNNY. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kirsty, please don’t ever breed.
I remember before when she was in her man hating phase she said she didn’t want kids. Now she’s with Penners she’s changed her tune.
She would be an awful mother over share every thing the kid would constantly have a camera in its face

Reactions: 2
🔮 I've got my emoji crystal ball out, I think she will [try to] baby trap him if he tries to leave
TBH I think she will already be trying. I highly doubt she's taking any form of contraception (she can't be on the pill due to her 2 weekly periods) and you'd think she'd make a big song and dance about getting any kind of medical procedure for a coil/implant.
The only reason she's probably not pregnant already is because her gargantuan weight is causing fertility issues

Reactions: 3
They would have to have sex for that to happen.
Don’t imagine they have much of a sex life in Bernie’s back bedroom

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
TBH I think she will already be trying. I highly doubt she's taking any form of contraception (she can't be on the pill due to her 2 weekly periods) and you'd think she'd make a big song and dance about getting any kind of medical procedure for a coil/implant.
The only reason she's probably not pregnant already is because her gargantuan weight is causing fertility issues
I don’t personally think it’s fair to assume someone would be having ‘fertility issues’ due to their weight. But her shocking diet is not good for pregnancy…I’m trying for a baby and eat a healthy balanced diet, totally avoid processed foods especially meat yet I still fret over it.

Reactions: 8
Here here! Been waiting to see the tacky tat too 😂😂
No post on the “danandkirsty page” either and Dan didn’t even bother with any post at all on his own page. Honeymoon period is officially over 💔
He's hiding away cringing after the future baby daddy comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.