keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in bed watching a film… but afterwards it’s time to chill 🙄 imagine living for the weekends to do FA. Don’t get me wrong, I love a chill day but not every Saturday and Sunday — and within those days I make sure I get out and go for a walk at least.
So much for her having a gym membership

Reactions: 1
She’s literally a child. Big deal of going to the hairdressers to have an inch and a half cut off and a ‘tonner’ put on 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Let’s not mock guys … these are the highlights of her life. Otherwise she’s just got cheese strings to look forward to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Bernie trying to do the housework with that lazy lump watching tv in her back bedroom! 😂

Reactions: 4
So she’s watching Netflix in bed… then it’s time to chill. This just goes to show how removed she is from reality that she sees Netflix and a facemask as some kind of chore 😂

Reactions: 3
Her entire existence depresses me. She has literally no will or drive to even do the most basic things in life like working hard, moving out of the parents (moving from your own parents to your boyfriends parents in your 30s with no end goal doesn’t count), she can’t stick at losing weight or even cook food!!

Reactions: 11
Her entire existence depresses me. She has literally no will or drive to even do the most basic things in life like working hard, moving out of the parents (moving from your own parents to your boyfriends parents in your 30s with no end goal doesn’t count), she can’t stick at losing weight or even cook food!!
I want to know why they moved into Dan’s parents’ house and not him
Moving in with her parents. Did we ever get told why?

Reactions: 2
I want to know why they moved into Dan’s parents’ house and not him
Moving in with her parents. Did we ever get told why?
I reckon her mum and dad were on at her about a job so she couldn't wait to get away from them 😅😅

I mean I'd be embarrassed to be around them when my sister is doing so much better than me

Reactions: 5
Food planning today for the week ahead will be pretty basic as that’s just me

Reactions: 7
Don’t know how I’m going to cope with not seeing her ootd post?
I can imagine it would be snag tights tagged (all though may not be genuine 🤣)
A dress that is snug but she will hold it out and say she could have sized down.
Hand held tightly on the waist and back leg very far back to try and show a better angle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.