Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
If she’s happy being a plus size woman then great but then she needs to redirect the focus of her page to being about body positivity and stop banging on about having to loose a few pounds and stopping and starting diets!
So happy she contorts her body so she looks slimmer 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9

indigoipswich

I’m so sad I only discovered Kirsty at the end of her garage workouts and dare is life stage. I feel I really missed out.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is that his and hers matching rings they’ve got?? Couldn’t tell if the other was a male or female hand🤣🤣
Yeh she tagged the woman.
She looks nice in the pic with the mojito but why does she have to make a point of saying she doesn’t drink every time she has a drink. Just drink the drink and enjoy it ffs.

If you're not paying rent or bills, and you're not saving, basically all your salary is disposable income! I don't think there's much of a plan for the future tbh.

• Angry

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Wonder if we will get a story today ? As someone else was saying - if Dan & Kirsty split up he would be fine, he’s got his friends & his own golf hobby that he loves that he can do on his own or with friends & he likes his Lego lol & I know ppl used to take piss outta him but I always liked him cos he had his own little life & seems easily happy .. on the other hand you have kirst who seems to have no mates at all apart from Keri who she doesn’t seem to talk to anymore, her whole life revolves around Dan .. I can imagine if he goes out with his mates for me time she feels irritated.. he must feel suffocated .. especially seen as she moved herself in during lockdown n never left. She just needs more of a life for herself!!!

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
I feel almost depressed after reading all that .. we were so lucky .. they were the golden times during lockdown & we had no idea how brilliant she was .. I completely forgot about the feminine magnificent hygiene lol that was brilliant.. all them selfies on a Sunday night in her knickers & bra as well as hot tub with daddy lol & all the lip syncing…. Now what have we got ??? We’ve gone from a obnoxious sizzling steak to a plain warm depressed ham sandwich.

Anyway what happened to the successful goli business lol
It gave her life! Or was that Dare? 🤔 Whichever one she took photos of in trees…

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Imagine driving to the gym to walk that slowly on the treadmill then coming home to a massive breakfast 🙄

Also try living away from his parents, experience real life... A real relationship deals with all the real life things that happen.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh the puppy is lovely where did he come from is it Daniel’s parents?

Agree she’s so unlikable and the way she goes on about the weekend “can’t believe it’s only Thursday” “is it the weekend yet” “weekends nearly over” “Monday tomorrow” is fucking annoying. Get a life and stop living for the weekend.

Shinyhappy

2019 kirsty

I came across this too lol
It’s crazy to me the stuff she used to post barely clothed etc and it goes to show that it was all for male attention as it’s all stopped since meeting Daniel. Absolutely nothing to do with body positivity etc!

Gnfkskand

Hope our girl Kirsty is doing okay. It’s been 2 days and all she’s eaten is a pot of porridge and a yogurt! She must be ravenous 🙄

• Haha

Gobbylurker

She’s literally a child. Big deal of going to the hairdressers to have an inch and a half cut off and a ‘tonner’ put on 🤦🏽‍♀️