Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishmum

I genuinely think he’s a simpleton. I bet his mummy is just glad he’s got a girl friend, instead of playing Lego and collecting comic books.
Such a fucking catch.
Totally embarrassing.
They both are
How he hasn't ran a mile and the rest is beyond me....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
She may as well have lifted some tins of baked beans in her kitchen! My personal favourite was the “clean and press” with just the bar (who wants to use it weights anyway ay Kirst??)

she must wonder whyothers Struggle, and make noises at the gym, I bet her and Dan go home saying “I can’t believe how easy that was! We must be so strong!”😂

• Haha

Shinyhappy

Oooh good to see that she’s had a massive hair change from brown to … slightly darker brown & brushed x

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
hopefully they won’t split up before the big holiday.
I do feel a bit sorry for her as she has nothing accept him she’s turned her back in her family one mate the gym all for him. She doesn’t even have Dare to give her life any more
I don’t think even Goli gummies give her life any more. She needs resuscitating these days, all that life lost.

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I think that interesting facts need to be something you haven't already shared 589 times previously, Kirsty. And they were not even interesting the first time.

• Haha

Shinyhappy

I don’t think it is.. I think she’s lost her love for insta now she’s settled .. I think she’s struggling for content or is just over it
Let’s be honest everything she used to do on Instagram was for the male gaze. She was never there to motivate other women she just wanted to show her mound off and bag a man!

indigoipswich

Still nothing, I wouldn’t take her being on the website as meaning they haven’t fired her. We had a photo of all staff and one bloke was in the middle of the photo and he even said to me “at least I won’t be fired because I’m in the middle of the photo” and was fired that afternoon 😂😂😂

• Haha

Scottishmum

How can she spend so much money on shite?
Pandora charms… why?
Save your money to move out ffs. Or atleast a tin of paint for the bedroom

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I can’t help but think about “their nieces” who were expecting two special people to turn up and take them out. Why did she let them down? She couldn’t have gone alone and done something with them?
Who’s going to driver her if her boyfriend (Daniel) her Daniel (her boyfriend) isn’t there to drop her off. She literally could have got a bus if she’d been cooped up in the spare room. Lazy c@nt

Wtf is they text exchange about? Is she sleeping in another room in the same house or something and going to bed at 9:30?! She’s acting like he’s got the plague but yet he’s said ‘come in and say goodnight when you do’ lmao doesn’t that defeat the point?!
Gives the absolute ICK. Fully grown adults texting from room to room cos ones got the shits. Christ almighty!!!

• Haha

Shinyhappy

the low budget motivational photo edits are my absolute fav, so glad they’ve made a comeback

Reactions: 8

Gobbylurker

Your my best friend, my future husband & future baby daddy.

oh my god.
Desperate for the ring isn’t she 💍 🤦🏽‍♀️

I give it another few months and if he hasn’t put a ring on it she’ll fall pregnant, completely accidentally of course. Got to trap him somehow 🤣

• Haha

Shinyhappy

At least when she was doing her garage workouts and jumping around her garden doing photo shoots in her bikinis she had a bit of life to her. It’s depressing to see what her life has become!

Anon247

He’s looking like he’s thinking I’m so tired of this shit but if I try to kick her out I know she will stab me

Lifting up her top showing butt n belly .. I forgot she used to do that & constantly pulling at her top .. she forgot the trade mark stomach pat tonight though lol
Dan questioning his life choices lol …

• Haha