Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be impressive if she disappeared for a few weeks & came back a couple of stone lighter … maybe she is focusing on herself & her health ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

PotNoodleHead

So today she's saying she wasn't posting on stories on Friday because her line manager was in, and although she knows 'a bit about' her Instagram, she couldn't really talk. Bingo. Abd that dear people is why Krusty can't keep a job.

• Haha

thenoodle

Chatty Member
The lyrics to the song she’s chosen for her story, obv just searching for the first song with butcher in the title 🤣
C7D20ADA-7141-442D-A2AF-2A2E1D516DBE.png
92B370DF-C9B8-4E46-B523-5873CAD23C7A.png

• Haha

diddlydoop

Every photo is practically the same, every caption is practically the same. Just the same old repeated crap every single day, every single week. Literally THE most boring person around 😴 Give your head a shake woman!

Random but I hate it when she says going gym rather than going to the gym. Small thing I know but it grates on me! 😂

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
First day back on the diet Starbucks flowed by a Maccy Ds it’s like Kate Hayes calorie deficit diet

• Haha

Anon247

Her post count is finally higher then her follower count, don’t know why but I’ve been waiting for it 😂

• Haha

Anon568

It looks like the office kitchen is right next to the desks, so they'll clearly be able to hear everything she's saying into her phone, and when she abruptly tried to hide her phone whenever someone walks into the room, it's going to look even worse.
She won't make it last her probation in that job- working in financial services is such a highly regulated industry that they won't be able to risk her showing confidential information or breaching data protection

Reactions: 9