Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
She doesn’t like soup BUT she loves this one !!! Well done Heinz lol and the crowd goes wild !!
It’s bizarre how many times she claims she doesn’t like something… gravy… wine

the gravy especially she did the post below saying ‘mum says’ (cringe) but drowns her dinners in gravy?!

209429EF-6415-4134-9AB6-880E75A75BBC.png

Trying to find that post… I came across these delights

5495E193-BC42-4FFA-9741-7F647FA35C1E.png

Spring onions on baked beans 🤢

FE48F407-ABFB-4D03-B33F-772EA9A1A12B.png

Love the NHS… wrote in choc syrup… on a chopping board

scrolling back thru her posts I laugh at them first time round but then seeing them again it feels like a parody account 🤣

edit to add- this post made me laugh too, saying she’ll always be there for her niece… well until her ‘handsomes’ is poorly then she can’t be bothered ha

68A0784C-A9A0-475A-A829-524A427AC3C8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I’ve never noticed the countdown in their couples bio before 🤯 obviously not been updated but just why?!

2D1890BE-8412-403E-BC18-3C51CED86D2A.png

• Haha

Gobbylurker

COME ON! I think you’ve been on this thread long enough that you will know this is Kirsty we are talking about and not eating means she will gain.
Yep, it’ll be ‘I haven’t eaten enough and I’m working out too much so retaining water and muscle weighs more than fat’ 🥱

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She’ll never do anything because she doesn’t do it for herself. All the things she does (which let’s be fair isn’t many) is because of Dan. She started the gym and decided to eat “healthily” because Dan wanted to. I’m younger than her and I bought my house by myself. She’s spent years scrounging off other people, she should have a stack of savings behind her- but where is it? She doesn’t do much, she doesn’t buy a lot, I don’t even think she does the big shop. I’m assuming all her money goes on her teas (takeaways and crap)
I lived in my Nan’s attic bedroom whilst I saved but I didn’t let getting in a relationship with my bf stop me coz I knew what I wanted. I bought my house and then he moved in with me. He now pays half the mortgage and we’ve signed the contract to say if we were to sell the house I’d get my deposit back and we’d split the rest. My point is, I think she’s waiting for him to do it all. Imagine being with someone like that - he really needs to get out!
Yeah .. during lockdown when she was doing ten workouts a day lol & posing in her bikini .. it was all for a man .. she made out she was just obsessed with working out when Dare gave her life.. all that lip syncing to Tina Turner.. now she’s got a bloke her drive & oomph has gone.

• Haha

Dearyme

Chatty Member
When she says something is ‘banging’ it gives me the heaves and I don’t know why 🤢

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Lol contradictoryKirsty has arrived .. I don’t know why I’m so red & blotchy…. Maybe cos I thought I was going to be late so I was rushing.. but I got here ten mins ago cos I’m an early bird .. how can u think u are gonna be late when you show up to work 45-50 mins early lol

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I can’t barely watch it’s too embarrassing

On most of the machines she uses she’s not even lifting any weight?! Why isn’t she using the free weights too…

and filming while on the bike… if you were working hard enough you wouldn’t be able to film!

it also annoys me that one is filming while the other is working out like how much rest time between sets?!

Its_Me

VIP Member
TBH I think she will already be trying. I highly doubt she's taking any form of contraception (she can't be on the pill due to her 2 weekly periods) and you'd think she'd make a big song and dance about getting any kind of medical procedure for a coil/implant.
The only reason she's probably not pregnant already is because her gargantuan weight is causing fertility issues
I don’t personally think it’s fair to assume someone would be having ‘fertility issues’ due to their weight. But her shocking diet is not good for pregnancy…I’m trying for a baby and eat a healthy balanced diet, totally avoid processed foods especially meat yet I still fret over it.