keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked but dying to see the wedding outfit.

Followed Kirsty back in the good ol’ days of garage workouts, songs about magnificent feminine hygiene, her calling out Tattle (how I found this place and became a lurker), and her mom’s (we speculate) rants on here in earlier threads telling us all she hopes we get AIDS and die. 😂

Ah, those were the days!
Here she is lol
DA3DE208-ABBE-43A9-B736-EECA031F16F8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks perfectly fine for going out for lunch or dinner but I think would be disappointed with the lack of effort if someone had turned up to my wedding like that

Reactions: 5
I’m blocked but dying to see the wedding outfit.

Followed Kirsty back in the good ol’ days of garage workouts, songs about magnificent feminine hygiene, her calling out Tattle (how I found this place and became a lurker), and her mom’s (we speculate) rants on here in earlier threads telling us all she hopes we get AIDS and die. 😂

Ah, those were the days!
I feel almost depressed after reading all that .. we were so lucky .. they were the golden times during lockdown & we had no idea how brilliant she was .. I completely forgot about the feminine magnificent hygiene lol that was brilliant.. all them selfies on a Sunday night in her knickers & bra as well as hot tub with daddy lol & all the lip syncing…. Now what have we got ??? We’ve gone from a obnoxious sizzling steak to a plain warm depressed ham sandwich.

Anyway what happened to the successful goli business lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel almost depressed after reading all that .. we were so lucky .. they were the golden times during lockdown & we had no idea how brilliant she was .. I completely forgot about the feminine magnificent hygiene lol that was brilliant.. all them selfies on a Sunday night in her knickers & bra as well as hot tub with daddy lol & all the lip syncing…. Now what have we got ??? We’ve gone from a obnoxious sizzling steak to a plain warm depressed ham sandwich.

Anyway what happened to the successful goli business lol
It gave her life! Or was that Dare? 🤔 Whichever one she took photos of in trees…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was Dare contacted by someone about the debacle with the Black Lives Matter blackout? Then magically she was no longer promoting it?
She posted the black square and then deleted it, didn’t she? Was it so that she could post as normal and then she ended up posting/deleting it again or something? That was a tit show. I remember her going private for a bit after that.

The nights out with her friend and the rants about guys not finding big women attractive. The night she went out and fell over and talked about how funny it was on stories for about a week and a half.

Haha! Yes, the chubby mound photos. I’d blocked those out.

The constant references to Brit School. Pretending to be from the ends in Saaaaaf Landan like her best mate Adele. Even though she’s from Surrey, isn’t she?!

The contradictions all the time.
“I don’t drink” Posts stories of her drunk.
“I don’t like gravy” Posts Sunday roast pics swimming in gravy.

My fave of all is her excuse of her periods being the reason she’d not lost weight that week. When she had used the same excuse a week or so before.

She was a gift before she met Dan.

Edit: Oh and how could I forget the threats from her and her solicitor mate who is going to hunt us all down and have us all arrested. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Was Dare contacted by someone about the debacle with the Black Lives Matter blackout? Then magically she was no longer promoting it?
She posted the black square and then deleted it, didn’t she? Was it so that she could post as normal and then she ended up posting/deleting it again or something? That was a tit show. I remember her going private for a bit after that.

The nights out with her friend and the rants about guys not finding big women attractive. The night she went out and fell over and talked about how funny it was on stories for about a week and a half.

The constant references to Brit School. Pretending to be from the ends in Saaaaaf Landan like her best mate Adele. Even though she’s from Surrey, isn’t she?!

My fave of all is her excuse of her periods being the reason she’d not lost weight that week. When she had used the same excuse a week or so before.

Edit: Oh and how could I forget the threats from her and her solicitor mate who is going to hunt us all down and have us all arrested. 😂
Those were the days

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ahhhh excellent times

I have Tina Turner stuck in my head reminiscing

Reactions: 4
As a nail technician, they’re pretty horrific! Her cuticles are really bad

Reactions: 5
This is disrespectful to a gypsy. A gypsy would 1000% look better than that!!

Looks like she’s off to a gypsy wedding
I promise you now, I used to see her every day, that picture on the ferry is exactly how she looks in real life. Oh and she is LOUD which was entertaining for the whole train coach.

This will be an unpopular opinion I think but… I don’t even think she’s that big. It’s what she wears which is the problem. If you know you hold weight on your legs then why wear skin tight leggings? She does have a smaller waist so why not draw attention to that and wear something that skims over the bigger parts.

Her face looks soo puffy in the pics she’s put up this morning too. I think she should just let the weight journey go and just get on with her life. I’m sure she’d be much happier

• Wow
As a nail technician, they’re pretty horrific! Her cuticles are really bad
Funny thing is the other nails the person do are so much nicer. typical, awful on Kirsty 😂

This is disrespectful to a gypsy. A gypsy would 1000% look better than that!!

I promise you now, I used to see her every day, that picture on the ferry is exactly how she looks in real life. Oh and she is LOUD which was entertaining for the whole train coach.
I was going to say I don’t know how the poster could say that since Kirsty looked like she just rolled up out of bed threw on whatever was on her floor and stuck a pair of boots on. She did not look like she was going to anything nice 😂

Reactions: 4
Nothing to say for days at a time and then pops up with a crappy ad that might make her a fiver. bleeping sad act.

• Haha
Nothing to say for days at a time and then pops up with a crappy ad that might make her a fiver. bleeping sad act.
Never been marked as an ad either. She obviously needs to earn some cash saying as she is jobless again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.