keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been marked as an ad either. She obviously needs to earn some cash saying as she is jobless again
I don’t even reckon it’s an ad! It’s probably one of those “recommend a friend things and we’ll pay you both a fiver”!

Reactions: 2
Actually forgot this one existed today until I happened to type life into my Insta. Hopefully she’s gone away to build a actual real life

Reactions: 2
The lyrics to the song she’s chosen for her story, obv just searching for the first song with butcher in the title 🤣
C7D20ADA-7141-442D-A2AF-2A2E1D516DBE.png
92B370DF-C9B8-4E46-B523-5873CAD23C7A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posts more on their shared account.. no dieting happening and has more interactions than her own account has!

Reactions: 3
I’m so sad I only discovered Kirsty at the end of her garage workouts and dare is life stage. I feel I really missed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.