keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back and ‘really going for it’ with her diet etc

great… if she hadn’t said this 100 times before!

Reactions: 4
The big C ffs I would associate that with Cancer not Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️
She mentioned people unfollowing her before she went away so she must be realising how boring she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't see her passing her probation at work if she's had 3/4 weeks off sick within a few months. She was off sick with something else just before she had her 'break'.
And conveniently she's better just in time for the family holiday to the isle of wight

Reactions: 1
Well the come back was a disappointment lol.. hiya not been on in ages cos going off Insta so if you want to unfollow me you can .. oh & im proper on my diet now .. is that it ?? Ffs lol. She’s been proper ready to smash her diet for chuffin 3 years lol

Reactions: 4
Unless she looses her job and breaks up with Daniel I think we will forever have to reminisce on the entertainment 2020 brought us.

Reactions: 7
I think the fact that she came back on 1st April means someone said to her “I bet you can’t give up Instagram for the rest of the month”
If it was a warning from work the break wouldn’t have an end date!
Either that or she’s been off sick the whole time and couldn’t post because she learned her lesson from when she did that at the last job

Reactions: 2
Nothing has changed has it. Saying she could have had a McDonald’s breakfast but went for a Starbucks instead.

McDonalds breakfast would have been less calories!

And I’m fairly sure a McDonalds would also have been cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she saying it's a good thing she didn't have McDonald's.... McDonald's is less calories 😳

Wow what an exciting day they’ve had. McDonalds must be the highlight

First day back on the diet Starbucks flowed by a Maccy Ds it’s like Kate Hayes calorie deficit diet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can just imagine her at the counter: “erm, can I have a, erm wAtErRrR please. I’m tryna be gud you see”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.